FG Spreadshirt Swag

Yako is correct. The two exporter files (one for NPC and the other for PC) are found on the first post of this thread. You place them in the appropriate GCA folder, and then choose them when you export.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Yako is correct. The two exporter files (one for NPC and the other for PC) are found on the first post of this thread. You place them in the appropriate GCA folder, and then choose them when you export.
    thanks a lot... i wanna check them and see if there is anything that could be done about the export issues

I have updated the export PC for Fantasy Grounds.gce PC Exporter
    EDIT: I have also updated the NPC exporter, they are both in the attached file.

The code will now properly escape HTML/XML characters, so it should work with importing either in FGClassic or FGUnity

This may need more people testing, please let me know if there is anything wrong.

To use this, please unzip first.

Usage is the same as in the original post video tutorial

Explanation on the fix:

I have updated the code, wherever it was outputting a string, I added a code that escaped xml coding, meaning it made the xml export file compatible with proper xml formatting.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by johniba; November 4th, 2021 at 18:48.

Hey Guys, so I was having a conversation with Yako2020, and he pointed out about the current beta version of GCA5
    As it is, the exporter does not work with that version.

Upon looking quickly at some example plugin code, I believe I can develop an export plugin for GCA5.

I will look into this, and work closely with you guys, to get feedback and test it.

I am only checking with the SJG Admin, to see if it is fine to create it using as a basis, the provided export to simple text plugin they include with GCA5

Thank you sir!

Not to miss the craze to ask: When will we have new improvements to the listing. And I am also here to wish you all a good Christmas and of course wish for a prosperous new year!

I hope all is well with our developers.

It's been some time since hearing from a few of you. I read earlier that real life has been creating havoc for one of you.

So here is a genuine expression of care and some concern for you all. I do hope everything is okay. After seeing the news of the untimely passing of FGU's Dave Middleton from Covid-19, I don't discount how life can change for any of us in the blink of an eye.

I will also share warmest holiday greetings/Merry Christmas to all in our FGU GURPS community.
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

hello everyone, please tell me where I can get databases or something similar to start the game via FG?

I downloaded a basic set of GURPS rules. installed. but there is nothing there, no basic skills, no basic things, such as a tent, etc.

if I understood correctly, then GCA Exporter Files is only for creating new characters. Of course, I will create them for my campaigns.

tell me where to look for these additions or what are they called correctly ? maybe search keywords ?
    thanks.

Kenet Unfortunately the content of the books must be populated, as so far what has been authorized by SJGames was the creation of the Rule Set with a good deal of automation, I hope that one day we will have the GURPS books here on FGU or maybe one way of having a "PARSER" with PDF inside the FGU.

The character sheets are buggy after the latest update. One cannot roll attacks or make skill checks from the character sheet.
    Last edited by seycyrus; January 7th, 2022 at 16:17.

Thread Information