DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 100 of 150 First ... 50909899100101102110 ... Last
    I've noticed that in the Combat Tracker the "reset turn order" button has disappeared... is it a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexos View Post
    I've noticed that in the Combat Tracker the "reset turn order" button has disappeared... is it a bug?
    Yes, it is.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

I thought it was me with my extensions, but then I saw that it wasn't and I corrected it to appear again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexos View Post
    The bug has been fixed and a new release uploaded.

GURPS 4E Core Ruleset
    Download latest release from here: https://bit.ly/GURPS4ECore
    (Updated: 4th Jun 2020)

- Fixed: Issue with the combat tracker menu not displaying the reset combat option.
    - Added: Option in the combat tracker menu to delete everything from the tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    The bug has been fixed and a new release uploaded.

GURPS 4E Core Ruleset
    Download latest release from here: https://bit.ly/GURPS4ECore
    (Updated: 4th Jun 2020)

- Fixed: Issue with the combat tracker menu not displaying the reset combat option.
    - Added: Option in the combat tracker menu to delete everything from the tracker.
    That was so fast I'm impressed. Thank you, I'll try it later on!

Hey All,
    I have been hunting around trying to find information on changing the text size without having to scale the UI. The text size in the chat box is really small for the GURPS load. The problem I run into with scaling the UI is that everything then looks like I downgraded my screen resolution and only have a marginal increase in text size in the chat window. Most other text sizes are an ok size to read. But the chat window text, even with though my bifocals, is hard to read. This is also kind of an issue with the other game system (D&D 5e). Anyone know of a way to increase the size in the chat window only? Thank you in advance for any help.

I am not 100% sure but I seem to recall seeing a few other threads about this elsewhere in the forums. I believe that there's nothing that can be done about the font size other than scaling the UI. Here is a link to one of the discussions I've seen about it: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...7395-Text-Size

I hope that helps!
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Quote Originally Posted by yeknom View Post
    I am not 100% sure but I seem to recall seeing a few other threads about this elsewhere in the forums. I believe that there's nothing that can be done about the font size other than scaling the UI. Here is a link to one of the discussions I've seen about it: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...7395-Text-Size

I hope that helps!
    It is possible, but it requires an extension which modifies the font size. I'm not sure if there such an extension readily available.

Just out of curiosity, what is the resolution of your monitor and what scale you are using, with this information I can try to make an extension that takes care of increasing the sources and it would be nice to also know exactly which places you want them bigger.

Yako2020,
    My screen is set to 1920x1080. The /scaleui is set to 100 usually. I am including a couple of screen shots for comparison at 100 and 120. The D&D ones are only for comparison. I hope they help. The hardest part to read is the chat window. I can get by with some of the other windows and the size of the font in those.
    UI Scale 100.PNGUI Scale 120.PNGUI Scale 100.PNGUI Scale 120.PNG

Yeknom,
    Thank you for the link. Looks kind of like what I was looking at earlier.

Thread Information