DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 150 First ... 2028293031324080130 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Sorry for the curiosity and lack of attention, but what was changed or better adjusted in the theme?
    The borders in the combat tracker for players, they were not lining up.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

In the layout of Combat Tracker when a faction is not defined and the character is not selected, the image is thus ...

Attachment 19244

The problem only happens on the GM screen.

I do not know if it would be possible to insert in the combat tracker the shield life points and do the same thing that it does when damage is dragged to the hit points in the tracker and it automatically updates on the character sheet.
    I think this will make life easier for everyone, especially when there are a lot of players and even shielded NPCs.
    I've been able to insert both the player's and NPC's sheets, but my limited knowledge prevents me from changing Combat Tracker.

Attachment 19246

The only way to add Shield HP to the tracker is to add it to the character sheet like you have done, but I don't really know if that's an option commonly enough used to include as part of the ruleset. It really only relates to fantasy genres and then only to those who track shield damage. Shield damage can just as easily be tracked in notes within the protection section of the character sheet. Is it really necessary to include it into the tracker?

Just out of curiosity, how does one get a "skin" for FG2? mine doesn't look like that screen shot I saw from a few posts upstream! Looks nice actually.

Quote Originally Posted by HalC View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how does one get a "skin" for FG2? mine doesn't look like that screen shot I saw from a few posts upstream! Looks nice actually.
    Download the skin and put it into the "Fantasy Grounds\extensions\" folder. When youl oad your campaign, you will be able to select the GURPSCore theme from the extension list.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Download the skin and put it into the "Fantasy Grounds\extensions\" folder. When youl oad your campaign, you will be able to select the GURPSCore theme from the extension list.
    So where is the skin file?

Quote Originally Posted by HalC View Post
    So where is the skin file?
    In the first post of this thread.

Ronnke is not something really necessary, but it is practical considering that most of the adventures are medieval fantasy or futuristic space, where both present the possibility of the characters have shields, I know I could manage this with note, but it is that in my case I have a table with 6 players and everyone has a shield ... it's a very tiring thing and it would be one less window to open, and I can not let them take care of it, because the least they should do is to know how to use the His character and they do not do it and there's another big problem that I'm not proud of at all ... our famous Brazilian way ....

I will put it on the wishlist, but there are other things I want to complete first.

However, were I you, I would really encourage your players to learn how to maintain their own characters. This makes the job of GM less stressful and really it is not much to ask of a player.

Thread Information