DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 82 of 150 First ... 3272808182838492132 ... Last

Unfortunately, it's going to be a little longer, maybe a day or two before next release.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Do you know that I am not at all anxious, so I decided to stop by and ask for any forecast of the update of the Ruleset?

hello, how are you first?
    Now out of curiosity, was there a problem with the launch of the ruleset update or I'm not sure where to look?

Just popping in to bump the thread, I suppose. I currently have a player writing a GURPS campaign, but I'm honestly not super familiar with it. I've always been a D&D5E player, so GURPS is a little bit outside of my wheelhouse. Aside from the books, potential custom assets from my friend, and this ruleset, would I need anything else to run it in FG? Thanks for your hard work on the ruleset, by the way!
    Ultimate Classic x2, Ultimate Unity x2
    -------------------
    5E, Pathfinder.
    Currently playing: Lost Mine of Phan, Spelljammer
    Currently DMing: Curse of Strahd

Quote Originally Posted by MicCheckOneTwo View Post
    Just popping in to bump the thread, I suppose. I currently have a player writing a GURPS campaign, but I'm honestly not super familiar with it. I've always been a D&D5E player, so GURPS is a little bit outside of my wheelhouse. Aside from the books, potential custom assets from my friend, and this ruleset, would I need anything else to run it in FG? Thanks for your hard work on the ruleset, by the way!
    You should be able to function with that but if you want to see how it's been used and what you can do maybe check out one of the videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCog...bQugA/featured. <-- that's not my channel btw.

Also, there are some updates coming such as drag & drop items (which I know about) and other stuff ronnke has done or updated. I'm not sure how much longer the wait will be but it should be quite close. It mostly depends on real life work loads and the after hours mental capacity to get things done.

This is a Playtest or Release Candidate of the new ruleset. If you are keen to try it, then please backup your campaigns before doing so. The ruleset may be subject to changes over the next days/weeks (until I'm happy it's stable). Please report any issues.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yrkeozlvea...GURPS.pak?dl=1

Changes as best I can recall them.

• Added: Injury and Fatigue to character sheet and tracker. Ctrl+Mouse-wheel to change, or drag and drop damage to field.
    • Added: Negative HP status
    • Added: Auto updating encumbrance will update encumbrance level, move and dodge from the inventory items.
    • Added: Library for skills spells, advantages, disadvantages, etc (enable sidebar buttons "Abilities","Traits" from Library window)
    • Added: When adding skills, spells, etc to character sheet, values will auto fill.
    • Added: Weapons items auto fill when added to PC and NPC character sheet.
    • Added: Items in the combat tab as linked to inventory. Equip to show in combat tab, unequipped to hide it.
    • Added: Nautical Miles to map scales.
    • Redesigned: Combat tracker, combat items.
    • Fixed: a bunch of bugs.
    • Probably more stuff, but I don't recall.
    Last edited by ronnke; March 13th, 2020 at 09:54.

Hey Ronnke;

Is there anything in particular you'd like us to test? And would you be alright with me uploading an FGU version with the font-types changed to be ttf's so FGU users can test it there without errors as well?

Quote Originally Posted by DingoSoulEater View Post
    Hey Ronnke;

Is there anything in particular you'd like us to test? And would you be alright with me uploading an FGU version with the font-types changed to be ttf's so FGU users can test it there without errors as well?
    Nothing particular to test. Just general operations.
    I have not played with FGU in a little while. Will an FGU version work properly with FGC? If so, send me the changes and I'll make it part of this release.

From few minutes of trying it out.
    1) Current HP and FP won't update if you change max HP and FP, only when you change injury and fatigue.
    2) Skills and traits has drop-down menus with different options, items don't.
    3) Weapons don't autofill everything. Minimum ST isn't filled. Maybe because of different names? (ST in Combat, Minimum ST in item description)
    4) Different attack modes don't fill in but I guess it's intentional. (A man can dream)
    5) Character weapons and attack aren't showed in the Combat Tracker at all.

Quote Originally Posted by phoagne View Post
    From few minutes of trying it out.
    1) Current HP and FP won't update if you change max HP and FP, only when you change injury and fatigue.
    2) Skills and traits has drop-down menus with different options, items don't.
    3) Weapons don't autofill everything. Minimum ST isn't filled. Maybe because of different names? (ST in Combat, Minimum ST in item description)
    4) Different attack modes don't fill in but I guess it's intentional. (A man can dream)
    5) Character weapons and attack aren't showed in the Combat Tracker at all.
    Thanks for the quick feedback.

1. Noted. Will address for the next release candidate.
    2. Items will get a drop down for the various types before release.
    3. There is special formatting required for the auto fill for weapons. This will be made available soon.
    4. As per note 3. Modes will auto fill too.
    5. This is by design and has never been part of the ruleset. Only NPC's have weapons and attacks in the tracker.

Thread Information