STAR TREK 2d20
Page 83 of 150 First ... 3373818283848593133 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    5. This is by design and has never been part of the ruleset. Only NPC's have weapons and attacks in the tracker.
    • Added: Items in the combat tab as linked to inventory. Equip to show in combat tab, unequipped to hide it.
    Okay, I've misread that.
    But weapons are still showed in the combat tab even if unequipped. And yes, I've added them via items.

Quote Originally Posted by phoagne View Post
    Okay, I've misread that.
    But weapons are still showed in the combat tab even if unequipped. And yes, I've added them via items.
    For the linking to work correctly, the item needs to be dropped to inventory and equipped/unequipped from there. Dropping items direct to the combat tab will create an unlinked entry.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

For the linking to work correctly, the item needs to be dropped to inventory and equipped/unequipped from there. Dropping items direct to the combat tab will create an unlinked entry.
    And I've dropped it to inventory, not combat tab.

Interesting part is: armor is working this way as intended.

And I've dropped it to inventory, not combat tab.
    Did you have items in the combat tab prior to trying this? If so, try cleaning it out and then drop and equip a new item. Does it still not work?

Did you have items in the combat tab prior to trying this? If so, try cleaning it out and then drop and equip a new item. Does it still not work?
    Even with fresh-new character. Weapons are showed always, armor as intended.

Even with fresh-new character. Weapons are showed always, armor as intended.
    I have been able to reproduce the problem. I will fix for next release candidate.

This is a Playtest or Release Candidate of the new ruleset. If you are keen to try it, then please backup your campaigns before doing so. The ruleset may be subject to changes over the next days/weeks (until I'm happy it's stable). Please report any issues.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yrkeozlvea...GURPS.pak?dl=1

Changes as best I can recall them.

• Added: Injury and Fatigue to character sheet and tracker. Ctrl+Mouse-wheel to change, or drag and drop damage to field.
    • Added: Negative HP status
    • Added: Auto updating encumbrance will update encumbrance level, move and dodge from the inventory items.
    • Added: Library for skills spells, advantages, disadvantages, etc (enable sidebar buttons "Abilities","Traits" from Library window)
    • Added: When adding skills, spells, etc to character sheet, values will auto fill.
    • Added: Weapons items auto fill when added to PC and NPC character sheet.
    • Added: Items in the combat tab as linked to inventory. Equip to show in combat tab, unequipped to hide it.
    • Added: Nautical Miles to map scales.
    • Redesigned: Combat tracker, combat items.
    • Fixed: a bunch of bugs.
    • Probably more stuff, but I don't recall.
    Uploaded Release Candidate 2. Use the same link.

• Fixed item equipped/unequipped issue. Weapons and armour dropped into the inventory will appear in the character combat tab when equipped.
    • Fixed issue where changing characters HP/FP attributes, was not being reflected in the current HP/FP values.
    • Fixed issue with the calculation of encumbrance.
    • Other minor fixes/changes.

This is a Playtest or Release Candidate of the new ruleset.
    Woooo! Omg, I'm so excited lol. I can't wait to try this out -- wonder if my boss will let me go home early?
    How to Be a GURPS GM, author
    Game Geekery, Blog (GURPS combat examples, fillable PDF sheets, rules summaries, campaigns and one-shots, intro for beginners)
    Discord, unofficial GURPS hangout and real-time chat

So.....I was off by a few months.

I will also mention the GURPS Mod Maker for Items to generate items that will drag and drop in Fantasy Grounds has been updated to be even better.

You can now import items from GURPS Character Sheet as well as the original creating of items from scratch and/or importing items from GURPS Character Assistant.

Bottom line, it should be quite easy to have items you can load to your character, parcels or NPCs.

Unless ronnke redid the /importchar, directly imported character sheet items will not have full functionality because the imporchar does not create all the sub fields needed. If ronnke did anything new to that I don't know about it.

Personally, I import my characters, then replace the items they own by dragging them from the items I have in the .mod files.

Minor typo on Inventory Tab, bottom left field, "Encumberance" level.

Thread Information