STAR TREK 2d20
Page 72 of 150 First ... 2262707172737482122 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Mithalex View Post
    Thank you for you response. I know of the GCA already was just hoping there where a few ext or mod out already that had the basic items.
    I *THINK* that the best way to manually input the items is to create some GCA characters such as, Armor Guy, Containers Guy, Weapons Guy, etc. export them into FG, and then pull them off the "character sheets" into the items repository.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    I *THINK* that the best way to manually input the items is to create some GCA characters such as, Armor Guy, Containers Guy, Weapons Guy, etc. export them into FG, and then pull them off the "character sheets" into the items repository.
    It's a good idea but it doesn't quite work with the stats yet. At least not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    It's a good idea but it doesn't quite work with the stats yet. At least not for me.
    Hrm, I think I recall there being some manual work necessary. Please refresh my memory, what do you mean by, "with the stats".

I believe the "stats" are for example ST 14 and the weapon in the items or store has for example a Thrusting Great Sword thr+3 imp and sw+3 cut and these fields in same item.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Hrm, I think I recall there being some manual work necessary. Please refresh my memory, what do you mean by, "with the stats".
    Well, if I import a mule character with an Axe and drag that axe to a player character they get an Axe but none of the stats work. The Wt isn't included in inventory nor any of the detail information such as TL, Combat stats, etc that you can see on the original when you click the up arrow.

So I'd have to give it to the character over in GCA and re-import that character in order for the axe to be ready for combat. I could manually enter all that information but that's just clerical busy work and not that fun.

I just assuming Ronnke hasn't built that into the system yet/or isn't going to.

I've tried making a trade between two characters, dragging from one inventory to another, lets say a dagger but it's the same issue. It's not the end of the world but it is a bummer compared with other systems where this works.

If I'm doing something wrong and this works for everyone else please point me in the right direction because I'm clearly off the path.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMatthew View Post
    are u still working on this?
    Yes.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Yes.
    So i was trying to make items but is it true that i can´t make categoris lige Armor Warpoms Food mm.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMatthew View Post
    So i was trying to make items but is it true that i can´t make categoris lige Armor Warpoms Food mm.
    You can make categories, they just don't appear as clickable buttons (which open weapon lists) like the armor, ranged and melee weapons do.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Something like this?
    I made a extension to add buttons and made a translation, because I am brazilian

Attachment 26791

Thread Information