DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 150 First ... 2129303132334181131 ... Last
    With trial and error I was able to insert the HP Shield into the tracker and it adds the HP Character Shield.
    But he added this empty "icon" to the actor and I need to figure out where and how I can resize this new field created.
    I believe that if I modify the "damage" script I can manage it as a cHP when I apply the damage.

Attachment 19247

Now I just need to figure out how to get this one that appeared on Combat Tracker ....

Attachment 19248

I was able to adjust and disappear with the field over now only need to make it work as Current HP.

Attachment 19249

Now only remains to know which file is responsible for adjusting the damage compared to Current HP

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    In the layout of Combat Tracker when a faction is not defined and the character is not selected, the image is thus ...

Attachment 19244

The problem only happens on the GM screen.

Pushed fix
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

Thanks Gigermann

Hi All,
    I figure I have to be doing something wrong.

I'm using the latest in the GURPS.PAK file, and I have the latest Skin and all that fun stuff. I've not tried to load characters just yet, because I keep banging my head against this one issue...

When I load the older version of GURPS that I had been using, I can import the GURPS_TABLES.MOD file without any issue. When I use the newest incarnation of the GURPS files, it won't let me see the GURPS_TABLES.mod - and when I did an export to module, my older version of GURPS can see it, but not the newer one. So - what am I doing wrong?

thanks guys!

The original version of the GURPS ruleset is not compatible with the new Core version of the ruleset.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    The original version of the GURPS ruleset is not compatible with the new Core version of the ruleset.
    So anything that worked with 3.0.5 will not work with 3.0.7? No real biggie in that sense, because I can now always simply build the tables that I need now (now that I've learned how to!). Just seems odd that it won't see it, as I thought that was a function of the software itself, not the GURPS core rules. Thanks for letting me know, I assumed I was having a brain fart.

Quote Originally Posted by HalC View Post
    So anything that worked with 3.0.5 will not work with 3.0.7? No real biggie in that sense, because I can now always simply build the tables that I need now (now that I've learned how to!). Just seems odd that it won't see it, as I thought that was a function of the software itself, not the GURPS core rules. Thanks for letting me know, I assumed I was having a brain fart.
    Well if you are talking about 3.0.5, then that is the Core version of the ruleset and as such your tables should be compatible. Perhaps attach you tables mod and I can have a look ata it.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Thread Information