5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Yes, with the Ultimate license your players only need the demo and you can host multiple such users. I wonder if the problem lies with the other players all trying to connect from the same network. Can just one of them connect successfully?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

yes - one can - no one else??

It is interesting that the connection is made, and then disconnected??

This sounds like the installation is behaving like a standard license and not ultimate.

Who connects from where shouldn’t make any difference.

Try deleting FantasyGrounds.exe from the \Program Files (x86)\Fantasy Grounds directory and then running the updater from that same directory.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I can try this but before I do, it is worth pointing out that it is 00.09 in the UK and the students will not be available to try. Is there any test I can do first, to see if the installation is working incorrectly?

If not, is there any test that can be done to try to connect a couple of free licenses to me 'beofre' I try this - to try to get the same problem, before trying a solution??

You could try the Discord channel. There may be people on there that could try and join, but I would do what Trenloe suggests first.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; June 9th, 2018 at 00:17.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

If this is the answer, then it will give me a problem for a lot of the year since I would like to have players link from school - your suggestion (if correct) will screw that up.
    The test works fine and I have sorted out the port access on my router.

Blog Entries
    You can have as many users connect from the one network as your license allows.
    I think Trenloes advice is better to follow first.
    Post your alias and I can try and connect.

rich ninja idle pony

Blog Entries
    I can try to connect from a few different computers as well. Several only use a free license so we can test that as well.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

That would be excellent - thank you.

Thread Information