Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 18 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Thread: AD&D Ruleset

Thanks. It means a lot coming from a fellow community developer.

While we are at it, we'll throw in the racial attribute bonuses. I don't know if I could actually tie it in to auto-adjust the associated skills, saves and bonuses (and likely not necessary, as that is what the mini-modifiers are for), but at least a frame to list them would be a good idea. I don't know where I would squeeze that in, yet. Perhaps some space on the ability tab is still available; not sitting here looking at it at the moment, but seems that there was some space still left there.

That is one possibility, or perhaps I could just set up a data handler to watch the race field and feed that into the calculation of the numbers.

Also need to look at the initiative system again. Obviously missed the combat tracker part of it.

And change the name of the percent.png. How bizarre was that. My son actually noticed it last night, but I didn't have any time to fix it.

Anything else we noticed?
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

I noticed that...

I had a great time!!!!

I will make sure I get some effects in there for next week.

Version 1.2.3
    Bug Fix: d100 in die selector menu was displaying incorrect graphic due to conflict in naming of graphic icons. [Fixed]
    Bug Fix: npc's that were class based characters were incorrectly still adding the BTH value to their attacks. This was a carryover from the base C&C ruleset. [Fixed]
    Bug Fix: automatic initiative rolling in the combat tracker was not using the d6 value to roll initiative even though option chosen in options manager. [Fixed]

Took a while to track down the initiative thing, following the bread crumbs back. But, I learned some more about how the combat tracker works.

No new features yet. Likely will look at adding some this weekend, if I can.

New School NPC Maker 5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset

Hey Vodokar...

I was trying to add some effects, starting with Bless, but I cannot get it to function. Can you take a look?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taoistpunk View Post
    Hey Vodokar...

I was trying to add some effects, starting with Bless, but I cannot get it to function. Can you take a look?

Thanks
    Just quietly... I doubt effects have been programmed.... thats a lot more work again...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Just quietly... I doubt effects have been programmed.... thats a lot more work again...
    Aaahhh....I think I just assumed since it was sitting on top of CnC that it might work...ah well...everyone will just need to do some manual modifiers

No biggie

Seems to work for me. Probably not all effects will work, depending on what Vodokar has changed in the DB, but some of them do.

Attachment 17625

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Seems to work for me. Probably not all effects will work, depending on what Vodokar has changed in the DB, but some of them do.

Attachment 17625
    OK then..must be me...lemme go back and look at what i did after work today. ugh

I didn't change anything with regards to effects, on purpose anyways, so it should support whatever C&C did.

New School NPC Maker 5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by vodokar View Post
    I didn't change anything with regards to effects, on purpose anyways, so it should support whatever C&C did.
    it was all me...been so long since I've built an effect from scratch I neglected the :

Bless is in effect...literally!

Thread Information