FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Cireiluj View Post
    Hi, I need some help if you can, I have no idea what I am doing wrong, the wording for spellcasting action seems exactly as it should but the Spell saves and DC do not follow to CT

Attachment 38457
    The ability needs to be capitalised Charisma and not charisma.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Rades View Post
    I believe you need to state what the spell DC and spell to hit numbers are in the Spellcasting trait. You would want The orc shamman is a 4th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 12, +4 to hit with spell attacks). The orc shamman has the following spells prepared:

(the spells part looks fine)
    You only need the bit you have in brackets if you want to over ride the automatic calculation of the spell save DC and attacks. For example if a caster had a magic item which gave them a bonus to save DCs or attacks you would add the bit in brackets. Otherwise FG will calculate the save and attacks automatically.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

If you want to override the ability score modifier you add in the parenthesis text. It should work without the extra text if you are good with the modifier of your orc's charisma. For the orc shaman, did you delete all of the spells, close the npc, then reopen the npc from the npc list? That will repopulate the spells. It may also relink the spells' to the proper attribute.
    At least I would start there.

Thread Information