Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Savage Rifts Extension V1.1

Savage Rifts V1.5

MODERATOR: See post #9 below for a properly packaged extension.

V1.3 Changes - Due to constant changing of code, I had to remove the embedded code for the cyber wear tab on the character sheet. :-( Sorry,
    V1.2 Changes - Added acknowledgement of Character Sheet code.
    V1.1 Changes - Corrected required changes to work with FG 3.2.1
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 18th, 2018 at 23:54.

Thanks Jolly! I will be using this very soon..saves me from having to come up with my own extension for my Savage Rifts FG game. Superb job!

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

I would be very interested in this extension. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Riplah View Post
    I would be very interested in this extension. Thanks
    Yeah, I was asked to change a few things before I share it so sometime next week, check back. I should have it done by then.

Looking forward to this as well!
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

I am still waiting for my books and items to ship. I have the .pdfs and am eagerly anticipating your extension ShotGun Jolly!

I have been working on a Savage Palladium (Fantasy) conversion for a private game someday. Too bad I am not more code savvy.

-LongShot

Commented out "<!--includefile source="graphics/graphics.xml"/-->" extension now loads however looks like the way inventory was handled changed since your last update. Armor weapons etc do not show up on inventory tab now only lists mundane items. No clue where cyberware is now.

I just updated the extension, see first post.

Due to the constant changing of the code for the Savage Worlds Ruleset, I had to remove the cyber wear tab on the character sheet. As it would no longer work. But the extension should be working again with out issue.

If you find any bugs, let me know. Thanks!

The extension linked in post #1 has been packaged up incorrectly. The whole directory has been zipped, not the files within the directory.

Temporary fix attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The extension linked in post #1 has been packaged up incorrectly. The whole directory has been zipped, not the files within the directory.

Temporary fix attached.
    Thanks Trenloe, I have been on the road pretty much the day after I posted this.. Only now got a chance to have a look at it...

Ill try and clear things up in the next few days.

Thread Information