5E Character Create Playlist
Page 51 of 83 First ... 41495051525361 ... Last
    Just a clarification, I have most of the Pathfinder pdf's bought from a Humble Bundle in my Paizo account.
    I sync'd my Paizo purchases with Fantasy Grounds and it says "link added" for several of them.
    If I go to add say the Pathfinder Core Rulebook in the FG store and it is listed at 49.99, at what point should it show the discount and how is the discount calculated?
    Is it based off of the current price of the pdf on Paizo.com, 9.99 for the Core rulebook for example, or is it based on what I paid for it when I bought it(ridiculously cheap per book as part of the Humble Bundle Im sure)?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Did you get a positive response from our site that the products synced successfully? I will check in with our contacts at Paizo to see if they can locate your synced purchases. This is all new functionality on the Paizo site, so you folks are our guinea pigs.

@Stuart, the purchase options from Paizo are still "coming soon" and will add an option to add a Fantasy Grounds version on each of the product pages.
    Getting the same thing - so to be clear here, for stuff we already own, we need to go to Paizo (once they have their end up), buy a discounted FG upgrade from their site, and then sync again to get the pull to work?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GenesisX View Post
    https://i.gyazo.com/1394ddc9d2dbdd68...33f4af9036.png

This is the reply I got from your side. It says it synced.
    Thanks. I looked up your auth token and sent that over for them to check on their end. The good news is that their API responded that it was successful.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Thanks. I looked up your auth token and sent that over for them to check on their end. The good news is that their API responded that it was successful.
    Thanks for looking into this. I am not in a rush, but thought I'd pipe up so you can check whether this is a general issue. Now... time to buy some more stuff, just because.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illrigger View Post
    Getting the same thing - so to be clear here, for stuff we already own, we need to go to Paizo (once they have their end up), buy a discounted FG upgrade from their site, and then sync again to get the pull to work?
    That is correct.

Our site won't discount the purchase price based on ownership of the PDFs. Instead, once Paizo.com is updated to sell these, you can buy the FG add-on for the (full cost - PDF cost), sync the purchase back to here and you'll own the FG version on our site. It will auto-download and install.

That answered my question as well, thanks Doug.

Do you need to have your client key logged here if you bought the client via steam?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sjard View Post
    Do you need to have your client key logged here if you bought the client via steam?
    The free PDF won't currently get assigned for Steam DLC purchases. Even if you bought the client on Steam, you can still buy DLC from here or Steam and so in this case if you want the PDF, you should buy directly on our site.

We have an update that we are working on that should allow us to add those in for Steam purchases as well, but that won't be ready right away either and won't be available for us to work on developing until we roll out our new updater engine. That is probably 2-4 weeks out at least.

For those that own the pdf but putchased the FG product from the website now, will there be a price credit once the api is configured?

I was thinking more for the paizo side, I own the PDFs already, so I was wondering if I needed to steam version synced to your storefront for a FG purchase at paizo to load correctly?

Thread Information