5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 33 of 83 First ... 23313233343543 ... Last
    I haven't done it for Pathfinder, as I've not ran PF in several years, but currently do it for both D&D 5e and Savage Worlds. It makes things much easier as far as combat management goes. I can only imagine it'd do the same for PF.

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

So far as I know (I don't do 5e or anything but PF), the only appreciable difference in automation is in character generation for PF is much diminished relative to 5e

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    So far as I know (I don't do 5e or anything but PF), the only appreciable difference in automation is in character generation for PF is much diminished relative to 5e
    If that were true they wouldn't be releasing the adventure path modules and bestiary modules :P

As I said, it was more about getting npcs to the combat tracker and quick reference, rather than generation. I have Herolab for stating out pathfinder stuff.

Any new news about the Pathfinder release? No need for a release date, just some kind of status update is more than enough to keep me exited

Quote Originally Posted by Allmight View Post
    Any new news about the Pathfinder release? No need for a release date, just some kind of status update is more than enough to keep me exited
    January :P

January would be great! So, what I'll do is I'll start Rise of the Runelords with two different gaming groups on February 5th and 6th. So even if they run a couple weeks late with this, I'll only have to do everything manually for 1 or 2 sessions.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. you know its march right?

Wait, wut?

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

I'm pretty sure it's going to be released retro-actively 6 weeks ago.

Time-space continuum adjustment in 3... 2... 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Full Bleed View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's going to be released retro-actively 6 weeks ago.

Time-space continuum adjustment in 3... 2... 1...
    The money, it is fading from my bank account. I had more time free and did less prep. -insert tardis sounds-

Thread Information