STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 58 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The fix was quite complex so it will not be done as an extension - it will be delivered in the first bug fix sometime in Jan.
    Don't forget to have Christmas - merry Christmas mate.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The fix was quite complex so it will not be done as an extension - it will be delivered in the first bug fix sometime in Jan.
    Great! Thanks

VenomousFiligree
    I'm currently creating pregens for an upcoming one shot. First two no issues. For PC three when I add a new fighting skill it starts with a default of -1.

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S anyone at SmiteWorks and all their partners!!!! Thanks for your huge product and all your dedication to the fan base!!! Thanks Doug, thank you all

Italian Alliance è la Community Italiana dedicata ai Giochi di Ruolo ed alle Simulazioni! Con un server ufficiale con TeamSpeak installato ed un Forum con centinaia di Discussioni interessanti! Che aspetti? Iscriviti anche tu e vieni a conoscere i tuoi nuovi amici!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanethian View Post
    M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S anyone at SmiteWorks and all their partners!!!! Thanks for your huge product and all your dedication to the fan base!!! Thanks Doug, thank you all
    Ditto...and thanks to Tiny Tim who was visiting his relatives in New England and was taken by something dark and slimy that crawled out of a hallway mirror.

damned: All the fixes will be rolled into the main ruleset and we won't need any extensions after that point, right?

VenomousFiligree
    A merry Christmas to all

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    Ok, not sure if I am doing something wrong but here is a screenshot of a Deep One vs Crocodile. The damage dealt is ignoring armor.

Attachment 17035

I am purely using the combat tracker and dragging and dropping damage onto the enemy on the combat tracker
    Oh, that's not good.
    I'll see if I can reproduce.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    I'm currently creating pregens for an upcoming one shot. First two no issues. For PC three when I add a new fighting skill it starts with a default of -1.
    The spelling is important. Can you share the details, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    Just open the module in 7e. It should just work
    Super-have exported my campaign to a module and loaded to C7-no problems.
    Borusa32

VenomousFiligree
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    The spelling is important. Can you share the details, please.
    What details do you want?

Attached is an image of the sheet with a Brawling entry made and a blank entry just created.

Thread Information