FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 55 of 58 First ... 5455354555657 ... Last
    That would be fabtastic - many thanks indeed for responding and giving this your attention.

Newbie here. Is there a wiki or PDF somewhere going through the various aspects of the CoC7e Ruleset?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Update hit the patch system today.
    lozanjoe the ondrop state for tower is working
    everyone vehicles have been upgraded. i will share a free module with a bunch of vehicles in it next week.
    everyone sanity now links to party sheet, shields are updated, support for skills depending on other skills (for creating new skills/eras)
    Hi, I'm searching for this module - where can I find it?

Kind regards - Rubenbauer

Why is there no equipment to drag n drop? Or am I missing something?

Blog Entries
    most of the equipment in the reference manual is generic and is there to provide inspiration.
    equipment has no mechanical value and most doesnt even have a set price.

you can download a module from here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Modules-for-7E
    with the equipment if you want to use the equipment as is from the rulebook

Great videos you've made for CoC. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    most of the equipment in the reference manual is generic and is there to provide inspiration.
    equipment has no mechanical value and most doesnt even have a set price.

you can download a module from here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Modules-for-7E
    with the equipment if you want to use the equipment as is from the rulebook
    I understand that the equipment is generic, I was asking about dragging and dropping into a character sheet. The link you provided a solution.

Modifications (Mods) behave incorrectly

Hi,

I discovered an error (or so I think) in how modds affect the outcome of dice rolls. If I create a Mod called "Prone" and give it a mod of -10 and use it, -10 is added to the modifier stack (which is correct). I then roll a skill, Brawl for example. The die roll result is then modified by -10, so that for example a roll of 40 + 1 becomes 31. That is, the die result is modified. That is not how a modification is supposed to work in Basic Roleplaying or any other set of rules derived from Basic Roleplaying (such as Call of Cthuhlu). The mod should lower the target number, i.e the skill level. The chance of fumbles should go up and the chance of specials and crits should go down. All BRP derived rulesets have the same problem, CoC6, Coc7 and BRP. I post this in this forum because CoC7 has the most players so it will affect more gaming groups. A solution to the problem ought to be able to be ported to CoC6 and BRP quite easily (I hope).

/Peter

Blog Entries
    Hi peterb

See p128 of the rulebook -

Prone
    A prone character is assumed to be lying flat on the ground.
    * Kicking someone when they are down is easier; fighting attacks made against a prone character gain one bonus die.
    * A character that is prone may stand up when they successfully dodge or fight back against an opponent. Alternatively, when it comes to their turn in the round, they may stand up and then take their action.
    * Lying down provides a stable position from which to shoot; a prone character gets one bonus die when making a Firearms roll.
    * By lying flat on the floor you present a smaller target; those targeting a prone character with a firearm get one penalty die (ignore this if at point blank-range).

Also BRP and CoC do not use the same codebase...

Thread Information