STAR TREK 2d20
Page 50 of 58 First ... 404849505152 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    This is neat feature. If you make NPC as race, when you drag it to the combat tracker the stats will be rolled automatically. It is nice way to have variety of creatures with single entry in the library. Basically saves you a lot of time.
    How is the "Average" used in rolling the stats?

Average is average you might get and can be used as guidance for regular representative of this race/species. Each creature that is race has formula for each stat. You can check in the book or edit a NPC to see.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Average is average you might get and can be used as guidance for regular representative of this race/species. Each creature that is race has formula for each stat. You can check in the book or edit a NPC to see.
    If I take your meaning, the average is not used in the calculation of a statistic. Which means you can have a contradictory situation like "Average: 50%, Roll: 2D10".

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Sharing NPCs, Identified or Unindentified to the table or to specific players is the correct way (in this ruleset) to share the descriptions and images of others.
    The images for monsters can be added - be aware that they are not much higher resolution than what is shown in the NPC descriptions.

Would all the images from the reference manual be preferred?

Would adding the following fields for vehicles help?

Attachment 32917
    That would help a lot! Are there any plans to get this done? I've just got a refund but this might convince me to repurchase the DLC.
    Last edited by Devnant; April 26th, 2020 at 16:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Devnant View Post
    That would help a lot! Are there any plans to get this done? I've just got a refund but this might convince me to repurchase the DLC.
    What prompted you to request a refund? As a result of that, currently you’re unable to run CoC 7e games on Fantasy Grounds.

What from the two things @damned mentioned (small images in the reference manual and basic vehicle stats) changes your opinion of the DLC enough to re-buy it?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    What prompted you to request a refund? As a result of that, currently you’re unable to run CoC 7e games on Fantasy Grounds.

What from the two things @damned mentioned (small images in the reference manual and basic vehicle stats) changes your opinion of the DLC enough to re-buy it?
    Product just feels unfinished to me with some poor presentation (XXYYZZ!! for lists on the reference manual, no small club for items), and also a completely blank section for vehicles.

Also, after looking at posts complaining about the missing vehicle stats for chases and no way to keep track in-game of what vehicle is being used, etc I have decided to wait if more work is gonna be done to address these complaints (minor or not). Those small images @damned mentioned would be a great step in the right direction to convince me to change my mind.

Abut the XXYYZZ: https://imgur.com/gallery/Y9qp1dE

Quote Originally Posted by Geek MacBeer View Post
    If I take your meaning, the average is not used in the calculation of a statistic. Which means you can have a contradictory situation like "Average: 50%, Roll: 2D10".
    The average values are for your reference only. When you move NPC to combat tracker, the characteristics are rolled as per the standard rules in CoC 7e. Each stats is roll x multiplier.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thanks Devnant for pointing out the XXYYZZ!! problem. This is a problem that has slipped in during one of the updates and I have just fixed it.

This and some other fixes and enhancements, including vehicle support, have been submitted to SmiteWorks for approval.

Enjoy!

I am unable to negate effects using either the CTRL move damage result to CT or by right-clicking and selecting negate the effect and then drag the negated number to the CT. Is this mechanic broken?

Hi, since Coc7 is in the vault, I cant check by myself. I am trying to change the Dice Tower:

graphics_framedefs.xml

<!-- Dice Tower -->
    <framedef name="dicetower_normal">
    <bitmap>graphics/frames/dicetower_normal.png</bitmap>
    <middle>0,0,90,90</middle>
    </framedef>
    <framedef name="dicetower_drop">
    <bitmap>graphics/frames/dicetower_drop.png</bitmap>
    <middle>0,0,90,90</middle>
    </framedef>
    graphics_icons.xml

<!-- Dice tower -->
    <icon name="dicetower_icon" file="graphics/icons/dicetower_icon.png" />
    The problem is that the dicetower_normal does work, but the _drop does not work, when I drag the dice to the tower, the icon does not change to the _drop png file (it stays at the _normal png).

I've tested the same extension using SavageWorlds ruleset and it works. So, does the CoC7 ruleset changes something related to the icons of the dice tower?

Thread Information