DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 41 of 58 First ... 31394041424351 ... Last
    The font issue is discussed and answered in the other thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ing-text/page2
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I was hoping to make a modified version of the CoC7E Ruleset but, I can't find the ruleset file, can I find it? If so, where can I find it and how?

As I said before, I was hoping to make a rule set which is a modification of the CoC7E

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Ixmore

You cant. The ruleset is locked in the vault. What were you planning to do?
    To create specific extensions we have to know the exact names of the original ruleset to overwrite with those of the extension, if we are denied to access the structure, we cannot create new material, that, in the end, helps extending the word of Fantasy Grounds around the globe.

As an example:

screenshot.142.png

Quote Originally Posted by lozanoje View Post
    To create specific extensions we have to know the exact names of the original ruleset to overwrite with those of the extension, if we are denied to access the structure, we cannot create new material, that, in the end, helps extending the word of Fantasy Grounds around the globe.
    @damned is asking you specifically what you’re trying to do. Because, as one of the ruleset developers, he might be able to provide you with details to enable you to write those extensions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well I want to start with altering the character sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixmore View Post
    Well I want to start with altering the character sheets.
    I doubt if that's enough for @damned to go on, but I'll leave it up to him to ask specifics. The more details you can give now, the easier it'll be for damned to see if he can provide information.

Blog Entries
    The ruleset is locked and as far as I know its likely to stay that way.
    If you tell me specifically what you want to do I may be able to help.

Let's say that I wanted to add a new tab to the character sheet and change the name of some of the statistics, how can I do that?

Thread Information