STAR TREK 2d20
Page 32 of 58 First ... 22303132333442 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    RQ is in the hopper, so to speak. Now that WOIN is wrapping up, there are plans to have MadBeardMan wrap up Traveller and then move to RuneQuest.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    RQ is in the hopper, so to speak. Now that WOIN is wrapping up, there are plans to have MadBeardMan wrap up Traveller and then move to RuneQuest.
    If any help is required for coding, QA testing or source code review, of be more than willing to help out.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the offer. We might take you up on that when we get farther along.

I am having trouble working out how to utilize the Chase function in FG. I can setup a chase with x number of locations and add in hazards. Clicking on the red footprint seems to put an icon of a runner. This all works great. How do I add additional parties to the chase. Dragging tokens characters move numbers etc seem to do nothing. Without someone doing chasing it doesn't seem like a chase. There must be something I am not doing correctly.

Blog Entries
    Click on the chase icon on each actor that you want to have participate in the chase. The CT will skip over those actors that do not have the chase displayed. Will get some detailed instructions up soon.

I don't think I am conveying my concern effectively. The chase rules in the rule book demonstrate using a sketch with evenly spaced dots representing locations in the spaces between you can indicate hazards and barriers. To this you add the participants of the chase...runner and chaser (my terms here). FG's CoC 7e implementation has most of these elements represented. It has the red footprints that mark locations, it has hazards between those locations. And if you clicked on a footprint it displays an icon of a running figure.

The problem I am having is that a second figure cannot be added to the chase. Given that there is no means (within FG) to determine where the parties involved in the chase are in relation to each other. No means of labeling the figure.

I finally worked out the piece I was missing with chases. You drag the chase onto the CT.

Hello,

i bought Fantasy Grounds a while ago to CoC7e with my Group (this is even my first post ). I really like your work with the ruleset!

Because a few players don't speak english, I wanted to translate the most important parts.

Thanks to your .ext Data, I could translate everything in the String XML (attached Files: CoC7E_1.PNG and CoC7E_2.PNG)

But now, I have the Problem, that all skills based on an attribute, the skill don't get a base value. That is caused by the fact, that, although I translated the attributes in the String XML, I only can choose english attributes. (attached File: CoC7E_3.PNG).

Same problem with occupations and the occupation points.

Is it possible, that I can translate this attributes, that are still in english, too?

And, I think it is not possible because of the Password protected ruleset, is it possible to change the CoC7E References? So I can translate really everything (or better said, copy everything from the german Corebook PDF ).

Many thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi to all,
    I wondered if it was possibile to script an effect like in DD5 for instance. For example STR : -2 or sth like that that could be actif for x round or x minutes... I serached the forum for that but did'nt find a topic for the CoC ruleset... My apologises if there is one.
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Thread Information