DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 58 First ... 20282930313240 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Sjelsyk View Post
    I can also back up that bug report about the combat tracker.

I've also had weird bugs with the option spending luck addition. Not quite sure why it works sometimes, but not always (to turn it off).

Also, will we ever see the change to the Income part of the character sheet, to reflect the 7E character sheet, with spending level etc? I know it's been requested by others before, as I remember joining in on the conversation back then, but still haven't seen any changes to this.

And Psychology roll from Party Sheet can be rolled, but the skill name doesn't show in the chat. Not crucial, but still. Works for all the others.
    I have found and fixed the CT bug and have addressed the other issues here.

Can you give more details on the luck issue? I have not seen any issues in my testing.

I will release an update to the test environment soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGoblinoid View Post
    Any chance of someone creating an extension to make Hit Points non auto-calc for Pulp Cthulhu?
    It would be nice if this disabled Major Wounds too.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    I have found and fixed the CT bug and have addressed the other issues here.
    Can you give more details on the luck issue? I have not seen any issues in my testing.
    I think it might be something wrong with the one install, because I ran a game using my laptop yesterday and turning off the luck worked fine there. Need to try and update on the other machine and see if it helps.

I'm not sure if this is related to the other CT issues, but yesterday when running a game and I added an encounter to the CT (they were still hidden from the players), the players got error messages (I'm going to try and replicate that so I can get the exact error messages). This hasn't happened before. I only use the live releases (no test or anything).

Quote Originally Posted by Sjelsyk View Post
    I'm not sure if this is related to the other CT issues, but yesterday when running a game and I added an encounter to the CT (they were still hidden from the players), the players got error messages (I'm going to try and replicate that so I can get the exact error messages). This hasn't happened before. I only use the live releases (no test or anything).
    If you can reproduce and post the error, I'll be happy to look into it.

How can a player spend luck, if the option is selected in campaign settings?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGoblinoid View Post
    How can a player spend luck, if the option is selected in campaign settings?
    The luck field is editable, so the player just says "I'll spend luck" and reduce the luck by that amount.

Thanks, I thought it might have been something fancy. This works fine and was what we were doing.

I'm having trouble with chases, NPCs seem to be having thier move rating increased when dragged to the combat tracker.

I found and fixed a number of issues with chases last week (so aren't released yet) I'll check this one too.

The error messages that I was talking about are these:
    Attachment 19038

This is from player's perspective. When the GM added a hidden encounter to the Combat Tracker, this popped up. (Some of these lines came at an earlier stage, when I opened the Combat Tracker and the GM added all players to it). The first line came from just opening the combat tracker, but I assume that's the issue that you've resolved. Hopefully these other ones are also resolved in the next update

Also, is /die 1d2 supposed to do this?
    Attachment 19039

Hi Sjelsyk,
    That error has been fixed and should be in the test area now along with quite a few others.

The d2 is supposed to do that and is specifically for damage bonus when characters have low builds. I needed to do it as a die so it would work correctly with extreme damage calculations.

Thread Information