Page 29 of 42 First ... 19272829303139 ... Last
  1. #281
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    19,053
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGoblinoid View Post
    Whenever I open one of the characters in my campaign (player not connected) he gains an indefinite insanity. I clear it close FG, restart FG, open the character and again he gains an indefinite insanity.
    Any character or one in particular?
    It usually means that he has lost 20% of Sanity in what FG thinks is the one game session. Go to Party Sheet and right click the screen and do Reset Session Sanity.

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  2. #282

  3. #283
    Just happened to notice this today, but the Mathematics specialty of Science shows a base value of 1% instead of the correct 10%.

  4. #284
    How can I change the Chaosium Inc logo in the NPC Appearance tab with a picture of the NPC?

  5. #285
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, USA (for a bit)
    Posts
    24,171
    Quote Originally Posted by alessandro View Post
    How can I change the Chaosium Inc logo in the NPC Appearance tab with a picture of the NPC?
    Drag a token from the token bag to the logo. Don't use large tokens - this can cause very noticeable performance issues. The control is 300 x 150 and does't go any higher, so resize any .PNG files you're going to use to fit in that size.
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 25th, 2017 at 21:07.
    FG Con 15 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Nov. 8-10, 2019
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  6. #286
    Thank you very much.

  7. #287
    Is this thread still used for bug tracking, or do I need to use another one?

    BUG REPORT:
    ========

    When PLAYER opens Combat Tracker for the first time in a session, it triggers the following error:

    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_movedisplay.lua"]:14: attempt to index field 'movemodifier' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_movedisplay.lua"]:14: attempt to index field 'movemodifier' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_movedisplay.lua"]:14: attempt to index field 'movemodifier' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_movedisplay.lua"]:14: attempt to index field 'movemodifier' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_movedisplay.lua"]:14: attempt to index field 'movemodifier' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:80: attempt to call global 'toggleChase' (a nil value)

    CoC7e, most recent Live version. All extensions are disabled.

  8. #288

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Just happened to notice this today, but the Mathematics specialty of Science shows a base value of 1% instead of the correct 10%.
    Noted, thanks.

  9. #289

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    665
    Thanks, I'll take a look.

    Quote Originally Posted by alessandro View Post
    Is this thread still used for bug tracking, or do I need to use another one?

    BUG REPORT:
    ========

    When PLAYER opens Combat Tracker for the first time in a session, it triggers the following error:

    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_movedisplay.lua"]:14: attempt to index field 'movemodifier' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_movedisplay.lua"]:14: attempt to index field 'movemodifier' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_movedisplay.lua"]:14: attempt to index field 'movemodifier' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_movedisplay.lua"]:14: attempt to index field 'movemodifier' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_movedisplay.lua"]:14: attempt to index field 'movemodifier' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:80: attempt to call global 'toggleChase' (a nil value)

    CoC7e, most recent Live version. All extensions are disabled.

  10. #290
    I can also back up that bug report about the combat tracker.

    I've also had weird bugs with the option spending luck addition. Not quite sure why it works sometimes, but not always (to turn it off).

    Also, will we ever see the change to the Income part of the character sheet, to reflect the 7E character sheet, with spending level etc? I know it's been requested by others before, as I remember joining in on the conversation back then, but still haven't seen any changes to this.

    And Psychology roll from Party Sheet can be rolled, but the skill name doesn't show in the chat. Not crucial, but still. Works for all the others.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in