FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 58 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    VenomousFiligree
    Table VII titled Bouts of Madness, should it be titled Bouts of Madness-(Real Time) and then table VIII Bouts of Madness-(Summary) also included?

Also both the Violence and the Mania entries have random "1D10 Duration" inserted in the text

Hello,
    I'm testing NPC in the CT. My NPC's has an automatically calculated Damage Bonus: +1D4. That's correct.
    In 'weapon' I put Brawl 75% with 1d3 damage.
    When using this dommage, the 1d3 is taken in account, but not the damage bonus (+1d4).
    Is it due to my brawl weapon who is maybe not recognised as a "melee" one ?

I also cannot drag and drop hand weapon from the table into my npc. Neiythe with fierarms table. Dunnow if it's sth you had forceast or not
    Last edited by dragonheels; December 27th, 2016 at 15:43.
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

VenomousFiligree
    For NPCs I believe the damage bonus has to be added in the "Dmg" box, so "1D3+db"

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    For NPCs I believe the damage bonus has to be added in the "Dmg" box, so "1D3+db"
    U're right, it works so. thanks
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

There seems to be other issues with NPC's as well (Something I at least notice very well when creating NPC Race).

Instead on dividing the Con+Siz on 10, it seems to divide on 2 - giving them HP which is a lot higher than it should be.

Could it be that the MP is also wrong (it seems high as well) - it seems to take the full POW value, which is a little high now that there's % stats

Edit: I also want to point out how great everything looks in the ruleset (The layout in the rulebook is amazing and is so well designed that I don't have to look up stuff in the books anymore, something I often felt I had to do in the 6E version due to how it was designed). And in general I'm very happy with the ruleset and in no way displeased with it Just that reporting bugs can sometimes sound like that, hah.
    Last edited by Sjelsyk; December 27th, 2016 at 20:04.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ive added that file to this extenion but have not tested AT ALL what will happen if you modify. I suspect its going to screw with the Occupations automation...
    Please let me know your findings.
    It probably will...

and as far as i suspect it's also gonna kill some automatically calculated Base-Values (at least it did so in the old set).

As long as you keep providing the necessary files, it shouldn't be a big deal to fix it. Of course we could keep the englisch Skill-Names but IMHO an incomplete localisation is not very satisfying.

Except the skills, the german Version is close to complete.

Just a (probably dumb) question.
    I opened the Utilies module from the 6e ruleset stuff, and tried to drag the ready-made investigators into the character window. It made them, but with weird numbers for their characteristics. Here is a side by side. https://puu.sh/t2Pn1/25de38b61c.jpg

Is this intended to work how I tihnk it is? I remember reading that stuff is meant to auto-update to 7e but can't figure out if this is one of the things.

Blog Entries
    Table VII titled Bouts of Madness, should it be titled Bouts of Madness-(Real Time) and then table VIII Bouts of Madness-(Summary) also included?

Also both the Violence and the Mania entries have random "1D10 Duration" inserted in the text
    Hi VenomousFiligree could you explain the first point again?

My copy of those two reads like this:

<b>3) Violence:</b> A red mist descends on the investigator and they explode in a spree of uncontrolled violence and destruction directed at their surroundings, allies or foes alike for 1D10 rounds.

<b>10) Mania:</b> The investigator gains a new mania. Roll 1D100 on <b>Table X: Sample Manias</b>, or the Keeper may choose one. The investigator seeks to indulge in their new mania for the next 1D10 rounds.

To me that looks right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    U're right, it works so. thanks
    Thanks guys.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjelsyk View Post
    There seems to be other issues with NPC's as well (Something I at least notice very well when creating NPC Race).

Instead on dividing the Con+Siz on 10, it seems to divide on 2 - giving them HP which is a lot higher than it should be.

Could it be that the MP is also wrong (it seems high as well) - it seems to take the full POW value, which is a little high now that there's % stats

Edit: I also want to point out how great everything looks in the ruleset (The layout in the rulebook is amazing and is so well designed that I don't have to look up stuff in the books anymore, something I often felt I had to do in the 6E version due to how it was designed). And in general I'm very happy with the ruleset and in no way displeased with it Just that reporting bugs can sometimes sound like that, hah.
    Hi Sjelsyk added to the list to check. This has been reported for PCs too I think. Thanks for your comments

Thread Information