DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 39 of 58 First ... 29373839404149 ... Last

Hi CthulhuRol,

Thanks for reporting this. I know why it is happening and will fix it.

Ian

Is possible to increase the HP and Sanity of a character beyond his maximum and save the change? I have noticed that It is reverted when reopening the character sheet... Is needed for some Pulp tweaks in my current campaign
    Thanks

Hi tigrecito,

This is not possible at this time. It would be possible to create an extension to do it, but it would require “inside knowledge”. I will see if I can find some time to take a look.

Ian

I'm creating a new champaign and cannot use bold and italics on any story entry. All extensions are off, just the ruleset is running.
    I've tried different rulesets and they work fine, it's just CoC7.
    Anyone else have this problem?

Here it is.

IMG_20190925_132541.jpg

Edit: I've tried on another computer before downloading yesterday update and it worked. Then I've updated FG and tried again. It works fine. Everything normal.

Definitely something's wrong with my laptop.

I don't understand anything. Ctrl+b and Ctrl+i are inverted, when I press Ctrl+i turns text into bold, Ctrl+b turns it into italics but Ctrl+b only works if Ctrl+i is on. Ctrl+u works always.
    What the heck!!!!
    Last edited by JubiladosdeArkham; September 25th, 2019 at 16:01.

Hello there !

Having started a brand new CoC v7 campaign, I've got an issue when trying to "use shield rules" option. It reports the following error into the console :
    "Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char.lua"]:221: attempt to index global 'actions' (a nil value)"

Though it actually places the right option onto the character sheet, it doesn't work right as it displays the following error when trying to make an armor check :
    "Script Error: [string "armour"]:1: attempt to call field 'actionArmour' (a nil value)"

Thank you for your concern !
    JDRVIRTUEL: Le JdR virtuel en français - https://www.jdrvirtuel.com

Hi damned !
    Thank you for your quick answer. I'm on 3.3.9 without any extension.
    JDRVIRTUEL: Le JdR virtuel en français - https://www.jdrvirtuel.com

Thread Information