FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... Last

Call of Cthulhu 7E ruleset

I just received an email for sales, and it's listing the 7th Edition for Call of Cthulhu for sale, are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Yay!!!
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Blog Entries
    Nope, it's the real deal. It should be the first listing in the store.

Thanks Doug.

Gotta support you guys!

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

I have got it, tested, checked, converted old campaign... IT WORKS PERFECTLY!!!! Thanks Doug and anyone for this GREAT RELEASE!

Italian Alliance è la Community Italiana dedicata ai Giochi di Ruolo ed alle Simulazioni! Con un server ufficiale con TeamSpeak installato ed un Forum con centinaia di Discussioni interessanti! Che aspetti? Iscriviti anche tu e vieni a conoscere i tuoi nuovi amici!

Blog Entries
    Thanks to Damned and Ian Ward especially. Those guys have been working diligently on this for much of 2016.

Yes, thank you Damned and Ian Ward. Lots of people will get many happy (though terrifying) hours of enjoyment out of this.

Also, this feature is fantastic: 'The Call of Cthulhu, 7th edition, will open and convert Adventures and Investigators created with and for the 6th Edition ruleset and update statistics and rolls automatcally.'
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

This is great. I'm looking forward to test this out with friends early 2017 Thanks for all the hard work Damned and Ian Ward - and everyone else who might've participated in this release

Thank's Damned and Ian Ward !!!!
    Now i going translate my precius in french ^^
    MJ / Modeur français.
    Tuto FG2 / Replays : https://www.youtube.com/user/kael79000/
    Communauté JDRVirtuel :
    https://jdrvirtuel.com/

Blog Entries
    So now we look forward to the Bug Reports! Ia! Ia! Have fun guys!

Thanks, Damian!!!! IMPRESSIVE WORK!!!! thanks Ian too!!! great job! I've got my usual CoC friends session next week, on thursday or friday... we are all very excited. I just converted the 6th campaign and their characters so we are ready to go xD

Italian Alliance è la Community Italiana dedicata ai Giochi di Ruolo ed alle Simulazioni! Con un server ufficiale con TeamSpeak installato ed un Forum con centinaia di Discussioni interessanti! Che aspetti? Iscriviti anche tu e vieni a conoscere i tuoi nuovi amici!

Thread Information