FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 53 of 58 First ... 3435152535455 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I dont know what this means?

For example say in combat when rolling for the damage a player gets click-happy and manages to roll three separate damage rolls, per the FG manual I should be able to either right-click on the damage in the dice window select negate and then drag that negated value to the npc or character that took the accidental damage and remove it. The other option is to hold down CTRL I believe and drag the accidental damage over the npc or character in question, thus negating it. When I do it I see the cursor turn to a blood drop but I do not see the HP's added back to the individual.

This would not be a big deal unless I am not paying attention to how many HP's the individual has and then I am not sure what to reset the HP's back to manually. Once an npc or character hits 0 the tracker stops showing the effect, i.e they goto 0 not -5.

Does that make sense? maybe I am just doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Update hit the patch system today.
    lozanjoe the ondrop state for tower is working
    Is it already patched? I've test with Live, Test and Dev channels and it is still not working. Maybe it's my fault, but I've tried with no extensions loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by lozanoje View Post
    Is it already patched? I've test with Live, Test and Dev channels and it is still not working. Maybe it's my fault, but I've tried with no extensions loaded.
    Please post a screenshot of your chat window immediately after loading a CoC 7e campaign, showing all the text so that we can verify exactly which versions you have.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Please post a screenshot of your chat window immediately after loading a CoC 7e campaign, showing all the text so that we can verify exactly which versions you have.
    Mmm... damned told he patched the issue.

onhover dice tower not changing; this is the live channel.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post505509

Last edited by lozanoje; May 19th, 2020 at 18:17.

The Race checkbox on the NPCs is not working the way I expect. To simulate a random human foe, I set his attributes to either "(3d6)*5" or "(2d6+6)*5" -- this should be the equivalent of rolling a character randomly. Instead I get scores that are improbable or impossible. I just tried this and the lowest stat is a 70 (improbable); the highest is 105, which is impossible. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Geek MacBeer,

You don't need the *5 and it just confuses things. Please just use "3d6" or "2d6+6", it should work correctly then. If you still see wierd results, let me know and I will investigate further.

Ian

Hi lozanoje,

I finally tracked down the problem and fixed it (for real this time). This and some other FGU fixes will be winging their way to you via SmiteWorks shortly.

Ian
    Quote Originally Posted by lozanoje View Post
    Mmm... damned told he patched the issue.

onhover dice tower not changing; this is the live channel.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post505509

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Hi lozanoje,

I finally tracked down the problem and fixed it (for real this time). This and some other FGU fixes will be winging their way to you via SmiteWorks shortly.

Ian
    Thank you, Ian.

Any word on the negating damage issue I am seeing? When I select damage roll and select negate, and then drag the blood drop to the individual on the combat tracker to give back HP nothing happens. From what I can tell that is how you are supposed to use that mechanic.
    negate dmg.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Hi Geek MacBeer,

You don't need the *5 and it just confuses things. Please just use "3d6" or "2d6+6", it should work correctly then. If you still see wierd results, let me know and I will investigate further.

Ian
    Okay. Without the *5 it confuses ME. If there are implicit multipliers, they should be made explicit. Maybe consider adding something to the sheet to show whatever calculation you put will be multipled? Without that you could have other issues; for example, I considered entering d100 into one or more attributes. That would have made a tough NPC.

[EDIT]. Just tried it and it works. Please DO consider that not having to enter the complete calculation is unintuitive and can lead to undesired results. Thanks.
    Last edited by Geek MacBeer; May 23rd, 2020 at 20:51.

Thread Information