FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 30 First 1234513 ... Last
    Request for v3.2.2: Add new Reference Manual block type support to blocklayoutmanager: icon. At the moment you can add define graphical entity to your reference manual as either bitmap image (using image type) or token (using picture type). I bet it would be beneficial to be able to add ruleset icon resources as graphical entities to reference manual. I was creating ruleset/extension tutorial as reference manual when this request hit me. For instance: "To add a new item, click the Add-button" ~ and the ruleset's buton_add.png icon would be displayed in the reference manual. What other think about this?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

I really don't know about ruleset resources but if they are .png files can't you just add them in now as picture. You'd need a copy in the tokens folder of course.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It won't work, because modules can't define icons. All icon assets are defined in the ruleset or extensions.

Cheers,
    JPG

CoreRPG's blocklayoutmanager is the one building the reference manual's view from block data defined in module. You could define ruleset icon's name in the module and in blocklayoutmanager builds genericcontrol with that icon resource attach to it. The icon resource itself would not be part of the module. I could copy the ruleset icon resource from ruleset to my module as token resource and define it as token, but that would be not-cool duplication of resources which is why I requested the feature. It might not be as common use case as picture or image but neat one if you want to display ruleset icon resources in reference manual for instance of showing what "dicetower" visually is.

Note that theme extensions might change the ruleset icon resources and without this feature you would need to create own module with those changed images which would even more uncool
    Last edited by Ikael; December 21st, 2016 at 21:56.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] When adding a new record to a campaign list, the focus will be automatically set to the name field.
    • [CoreRPG+] Resize to small size option added to image radial menu for images larger than 500 pixels per axis.
    • [5E] Quest data from official modules now visible in Quests campaign list.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] In PC Action Tab effects, the [LVL] tag will now return the caster level.
    • When viewing campaign characters in Manage Characters mode, the campaign characters could overwrite the local characters. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Image windows always opening at 200x200. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Tokens with a 1 to 1 map ratio assigned to CT entries with a space value larger than 1 grid square would shrink to 1 square between sessions. Fixed.
    • [5E] Script error when creating a new spell. Fixed.
    • [5E] Image record name text clipped on bottom. Fixed.
    • [SW] Fixed broken Credits link in Smith and Robard's DLC.
    • [SW] Updated All for One DLC to use desktop decal options and new sidebar buttons.
    • [DEV] When using fastinit tag for subwindow controls, the subwindow creation will now occur just before the control's onInit function, and after sibling controls are created.

JPG

Moon, was this fixed in the 4E Ruleset (since the FG3.2.1 release): Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/encounter.lua"]:23: attempt to index global 'type' (a function value) - when trying to create an encounter?

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

[CoreRPG+] When adding a new record to a campaign list, the focus will be automatically set to the name field.

This doesn't seem to work in SavageWorlds ruleset, except in case of stories. All windowclasses with name in subwindow didn't autofocus on name field after I created new record, such as Item

PS: Have I misunderstood something, whst is campaign list?

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    [CoreRPG+] When adding a new record to a campaign list, the focus will be automatically set to the name field.

This doesn't seem to work in SavageWorlds ruleset, except in case of stories. All windowclasses with name in subwindow didn't autofocus on name field after I created new record, such as Item

PS: Have I misunderstood something, whst is campaign list?
    The campaign list is the list of things in the campaign, rather than in a Library module. I'm pretty sure you are understanding correctly.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] In PC Action Tab effects, the [LVL] tag will now return the caster level.
    So, in other places, will it still return the character level?

Updates

• [PFRPG/3.5E] The following PC effect action tags have been modified/added: [LVL] returns total character level, [CL] returns caster level.
    • [5E] Script error when opening spell records from links in the Library window. Fixed.
    • [5E] Melee weapon crit range being applied to ranged weapons, instead of ranged weapon crit range. Fixed.

JPG

Thread Information