FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    As mentioned in the other thread you asked this question; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post479529

The only news is that their is no longer currently an effort to create a dedicated ruleset for this game.
    I believe one Varsuuk is actually working this project still but he doesnt talk about it...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I believe one Varsuuk is actually working this project still but he doesnt talk about it...
    Mainly because I cannot promise I will ever complete it. I am trying as I get time to learn enough as I slowly put pieces together. But this sort of code is very unlike what I am used to working with (C++ and these days, Java OOP) and I keep going down rabbit holes because I do NOT want to copy everything and modify what need. Be that as it may as the "best" way to get to where you are going fast - it will result in a fragile system I don't even understand. So I need to grok on the way.

I've been contacted by FGG when they got wind as well as others but my trepidation is why I will never write myself down as working on it unless I see the end in certain future sight. I'd love to have the major parts down so I could predict. But my work is sporadic and usually very late night or commute to work (30 mins usually free for it) only. My real job (and family) takes up a lot of my time.

I keep saying it, I will do this without giving up even if someone else starts one - because it is a challenge and labor of love now. BUT I really hope someone with SKILLZ like Celestian takes it up so I can play using it too (much sooner)

Right now I am tackling understanding the various Effects callbacks and confused on how the "nInit" (with Start and Stop callbacks) is being use or potentially intended to be used.

EDIT
    PS: Happen to be home sick today (wasted 3 days asleep 18-21 hours a day ) but awake, so I am working on it while waiting for son to get home and then I help him with homework until my C&C game tonight. May code again after game since I've had so much sleep lately and Im working from home on TeamA/B rotation this week (critical team attempt to prevent whole group getting covid19 at once and knocking out a section of Nasdaq support/dev at once)
    Last edited by Varsuuk; March 9th, 2020 at 20:41.

Blog Entries
    Trust me, I push him every week when he plays in one of the games I run. :-)
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

This is something I'll keep an eye on. I'll happily buy it if/when it comes out.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Hi!

Any update on a potential S&W rule set? Its the one product I'd buy immediately.

Primarch

Curious...Is this ever going to happen?? By anyone??

While it's not a carbon copy of the rulebook, I've made a module in MoreCore that has all the mechanics in it over on this thread for anyone waiting to get something until we get the full FG ruleset (I know I'm ready to buy one!)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...izardry-Module

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Crockett View Post
    Curious...Is this ever going to happen?? By anyone??
    Nothing happens if someone doesnt do it.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Nothing happens if someone doesnt do it.
    Believe me, I would if I had any idea as to how.

Thread Information