DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

New & Improved Inn

This is an inn that I had up before, but here it is again now with improved lighting. It's also available on my Drivethrurpg store as a freebie or 'pay what you want' -

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/10375/MapWorks

Oh wow. Very nice!

the super high detail really has me wondering, what program do you use? that looks so amazing!

Blog Entries
    Gorgeous! I echo Couvs: what program did you use?
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

I use a program called Dundjinni. It's an old program that is no longer supported, but the community are still around releasing art assets that are available to use in the program. It's very easy to use, as easy as Microsoft Paint for example, and not as difficult as CC3. Great for quickly putting maps together. Only problem I can say with Dundjinni is it can be difficult to install, and a right pain to collect all the various art lying about.

The program is great for adding little details.

I then simply used Gimp after I made the map to do the lighting effects which didn't take long.

Quote Originally Posted by Xydonus View Post
    I use a program called Dundjinni. It's an old program that is no longer supported, but the community are still around releasing art assets that are available to use in the program. It's very easy to use, as easy as Microsoft Paint for example, and not as difficult as CC3. Great for quickly putting maps together. Only problem I can say with Dundjinni is it can be difficult to install, and a right pain to collect all the various art lying about.

The program is great for adding little details.

I then simply used Gimp after I made the map to do the lighting effects which didn't take long.
    I did grab dundjinni I just Havent had a chance to tinker a lot with it. Are there any good tutorials on YouTube for it? CC3 was the other one I was looking at that seemed really good

Dunjinnii is good, but is no longer developed/supported.

Quote Originally Posted by Couvs View Post
    CC3 was the other one I was looking at that seemed really good
    A few of us on the forums use CC3. The main complain is always the steep learning curve. But, once you've spent only a few constructive hours learning it you can soon start churning out decent maps. It's full developed and supported (is currently released in a CC3+ form that most add ons are already converted for, with the annuals being slowly converted), has monthly annuals that introduce great new mapping styles. Lots of discussion and good links to tutorials in the Map Making Software thread. Start here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post284116 and look through the following pages. Example maps, links to tutorials, etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it going on sale again

That would be now

Oh sweet. I'm assuming that 3 pack bundle with cc3+ is the way to go (best value)

Thread Information