Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Talespire

Blog Entries
    Welcome Vis it certainly looks good. And yeah - tabletop connect has some really cool 3d stuff in it which should eventually make its way to FG too.

Just recently, before buying a ultimate FG, i considered to buy revolution virtual playspace. Putting aside the fact the latter seems abandoned now, the thing that persuaded me about not buying it, was the time investment involved.
    I mean, if to prepare for a game and get a 3D dungeon done, I have to work for 3-4 hours, I'd rather not do it and stick to 2D.. after all, I value my little time and..this is a game about imagination!
    It was the same on Roll20; I had a pro license there, because i liked it , but the honeymoon ended up fast after i discovered that to have things done as i like them I have to setup lot of macros and api stuff and maybe even learn lua/html...what?
    Now, I just started using FG but I have already recognized the possibilities it gives once you learn it.. whitout headaches too!
    So, my point is: less prep, more play! If to setup something require too much time investment or the need to learn too much "stuff" the user base cannot become widespread, and I sincerely hope that after FG goes 3D it will not too much time consuming to setup it nor it will charge insane prices for 3D stuff..after all 2D is already good enough to play and, in my opinion, the third dimension somewhat subtract from your imagination.

Thank you for the welcome

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    Hi Vis,
    Thanks for info but through my mind flashes same idea as in Ken L head when I sees your first post
    Now Im happy you are one of us, not marketing robot so be welcome in community and enjoy this great project.

800 hours into Talespire here is what I know.

{Removed by Author}
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ooiittee; August 16th, 2021 at 09:47.

Blog Entries
    Hi Ooiittee

This forum is for the Fantasy Grounds VTT and as such it is not proper to advertise/promote competing products here.

Thanks

Simply providing factual information on the "product" discussed in the 5 year old thread with current accurate information. It would be in everyone's interest that this thread be deleted if it is not acceptable practice to speak about non-FG systems. Post has been removed. Thanks for the heads up.

Blog Entries
    MOD: Thread closed.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information