Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

If you got the Tome of Ultimate Mapping they cover the wall problem in it. This is usually something you fix.

In the Tome if you look at the Cleanuo section on pages 218-220 you can see how the same problem is cleaned up.

If you don't have the Tome I can try and do a quick summary, but I'm fairly certian that it has been covered in good detail on the ProFantasy forums too in the past.

Your doing his 2nd Battle Tiles Tutorial. The 1st Battle Tile ones are for The Free 2010 Annual Issue. I mentioned this one before that has 2 zips of videos to download along with the free annual.

Quick note the CSUAC is gotten from a different site now and it is a little different.

Thanks Jay,

I have the tome, but figured to go over the video series first. I just wanted to know if was something you fix in CC hopefully vs a separate tool. Glad to hear that is so.

Is there a good way to see all the CC tutorials from him, like in a playlist order? I subbed to him but they are all mixed up all over and I have to search for next and manually click. don't mind, just don't want to miss things. i'm a noob on youtube as well

Lastly, yeah... I found some discrepancies like not seeing the purple rock in bitmap/tiles/cusac ... i was in bitmaps/cusac/xxx or something. Also, didn't see the "by resolution" versions of files in CC setup. but I need to check. I followed links to get there. will look for pro fantasy forums to verify I got "lates" version.

Yeah, the CSUAC that you can download now is not the same one. The old ProFantasy version can't be downloaded anymore. When the old CSUAC site vanished the files couldn't be redistributed due to the EULA that the site had. The only version that could be were the Fractal Mapper and Dundjinni version as the places hosting them were authorized mirrors that emerged years latter. Years latter when the The Vintyri Project was able to host the fold Fractal Mapper 8 version. They modified the Fractal Mapper 8 version to make the version you can download of it now for CC3/CC3+.

The old CSUAC site also had some other stuff you could download too.

I have on a disk I burned the old CSUAC version and that is the one I still use with CC3, but a lot of people are now just using the newer one.

One of the CC3+ Annuals used the newer version in it.

One big problem is that you'll get big red Xs on maps if you used a different version of the CSUAC was used to make a map.

For Joe's videos go to

https://www.youtube.com/user/joesweeney88/videos

It ought to display the videos from newest to oldest. Keep scrolling down and you'll see a button marked load more. When you push it it will display more videos. Scroll down again and keep doing this till all of his videos are shown from newest to oldest.

The first CC3 video he did was the Overland Mapping series that was about 8 years ago. (The 1st CC3 one is the 2nd oldest video he has on YouTube. He only has about 3 that are non CC3 videos as I recall. ) A few of the videos as I mentioned before were done for Annuals and several of those Annuals are free and also have separate zips of better resolution offline version you can download as I mentioned before.

The only ones I'd watch out of order are the Setting Up Your Mapping Environment ones as those covered instillation, optimizing your work area, map storage folders, etc. Then i would go to the old Overland ones and work up to the newest.

Thread Information