STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    I work away from home, so laptop is all I can really use, not to say I can't increase my screen real estate!

Not tried it with FG yet, however works well with hangout gaming.
    Care to explain? Are those tablets or...?

Also maybe a picture or two of the back side?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

VenomousFiligree
    Ipad screens allegedly. More info here. Build quality isn't great but they definitely do the job.

I take one or two of these with me when I'm on the road: https://sellout.woot.com/offers/aoc-...-led-monitor-4
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    This is the ultimate solution for laptops and FG. It's not the size of the screen, but the total pixels available that matter to me. More shopping...
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

Streaming while playing means I have one screen (the right hand one) devoted to chat watching, stream controls, and also doubles as my browser page for searching **** I don't know off hand. When not streaming, it becomes my browser page alone.
    The surface pro to the left is my sound controller for discord, with my dice and dice tray for rollin'
    https://puu.sh/t7T7c/04304eb513.jpg

In the front is the most important feature. The extendable back scratcher for those lower back itches that you can never reach.

Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    In the front is the most important feature. The extendable back scratcher for those lower back itches that you can never reach.
    I have a back scratcher just like that next to my setup!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    Streaming while playing means I have one screen (the right hand one) devoted to chat watching, stream controls, and also doubles as my browser page for searching **** I don't know off hand. When not streaming, it becomes my browser page alone.
    The surface pro to the left is my sound controller for discord, with my dice and dice tray for rollin'
    https://puu.sh/t7T7c/04304eb513.jpg

I always wondered where the Marshall hangs his hat...
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    I have a back scratcher just like that next to my setup!
    It's the best. In fact I usually use it to scratch easily-reachable places like head and shoulders cause its so nice. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by LindsayFan
    I always wondered where the Marshall hangs his hat...
    I have many hats, Marshall, Keeper, Dungeon Master, Angry-Alien-Space-God.

Ran out of space on the desk :P

Blog Entries
    I ordered a hex monitor stand and wanted to share a picture of this beast. It'll hold six 24" monitors each weighing up to 13 lbs. I currently have three monitors hooked up to my pc, and the fourth is a HDMI TV hooked to a raspberry pi. I'm really glad that my company does several trade shows a year, so that I can justify this for something other than gaming. lol. $119 for the stand on Amazon.com. Now I just need three more monitors and another video card.

Attachment 17175

Thread Information