DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

I will be running a small, home cooked module

On Sunday nights, starting around 9pm Central time. It's a low level adventure, designed to help me get used to the FG software and running a campaign in this genre.

I have one friend who will most likely join the group, so I am looking for three others.

A little more information.

We'll use the standard d20 rules (some minor revision). Greyhawk setting.

Im interested as is my pal. Please give more info such as timezone and such. Oh my bad didnt see it. Id like to know what chars are being played and such.

Im looking to play this if its still in the works, see my sig
    GM/Player - Full License
    D&D 3rd Ed/3.5
    Star Wars, Tribe 8
    Timezone: PST (west coast)

We haven't started yet, but with you with two sign ups here we can start next week if you are agreable.

Game will start around 8pm on Sunday the 9th. Characters are at your discretion....but balance will be important.

Sounds good to me. Is this a low magic campaign? Im not looking to play anything like eberron where there is "high tech" from magic. I was hoping for more of a game where peasants dont see monsters on a daily basis kind of like R.A. Salvatores "The Demon Awakens". Also Id like to know what everyone else is playing so I dont make something someone already is.

Thanks for the reply.

I run low magic games. All the magic and treasure you acquire will be EARNED.

So I think we'll be in agreement there.

I'm not a big stickler on food and water, unless the group is in obvious conditions that require you to find them. Equipment is another matter entirely.

Adventuring groups are few and far between...and in many cases on particularly well thought of. Locals often claim they do as much harm as good, stirring up the humanoids etc....so don't expect to greeted with open arms.

No decisions have been made yet as to character types/races played, so feel free to start the process. We'll roll them up this Sunday...4d6 method with a minor twist...you'll assign the attributes as you roll them.

I've been DMing Neverwinter Nights games for several years now..so I'm very comfortable with the chat based RP...I will need some patience from my players regarding some of the rules in D20.

I like to see good character backgrounds...set them in Greyhawk please..but they can be from anywhere.

Don't hesitate to ask questions

Count me in on this one "Yo"

I'll send you a pm with pc and email info if thats needed.
    GM/Player - Full License
    D&D 3rd Ed/3.5
    Star Wars, Tribe 8
    Timezone: PST (west coast)

Cool. I dont have alot of stuff on greyhawk only the stuff ive made. Does anyone have a good website for Greyhawk info?

I plan on playing a monster hunter/dragon slayer type character. CG alignment, Fighter/Ranger Human. Please PM me the server alias so I can log in Sunday. The sooner I can find some good Greyhawk info ill make my character's backround. Also what level will be starting at?

Thread Information