5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    Damned electoral time zones! I think we should switch to a popular time zone! One Person, One vote, err, I mean Time!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    It's only about $30. That's less than a dinner at a pizza place and a couple of beers.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    It's only about $30. That's less than a dinner at a pizza place and a couple of beers.
    Yup that's no prob. Thing is convincing him to play remotely.
    I have my hopes. Got him to agree to try WoD - I have zero (well one encounter) EXP with SW. Will be reading module soon to try it on FG.

if i can sell him when "demo" that and later some C&C remote play, will see if can get him to agree to use for more freq 5e/other play via FG.

if he likes it he will buy the std. I will immediately upgrade him next sale which i believe a better investment than getting wife and son two stds. I have ultimate (and several hundred clams of purchased FG stuff) He changed jobs after it moved to another state and is on limited budget esp since we already play (infrequently) in person as he drives from Long Island to Westchester.

Rent the Ultimate Sub for a month and get him to play a couple of times during the winter thereby showing how he doesn't have to go out into the cold.

I didn't get back to a computer until about the time I posted and thats why when I tried to get into the drawing I was bummed out. You know us FG lifers love our shots at free stuff

Congratulations to the winner ....I'm envious so make good use of it and tell us what you got.

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Rent the Ultimate Sub for a month and get him to play a couple of times during the winter thereby showing how he doesn't have to go out into the cold.
    I own Ultimate. That's not the thing. I'm just looking ahead with positive vibes that he WILL like playing on it. If he does then I'd like him to have ultimate as well to DM with since I will use "free" version on wife and son's computers to connect to me when I DM.

Hopefully we will have time to try it out before xmas sales done but I suspect Ultimate will wait until Soring sale since we will not likely get enough time for him to feel it out this time.

Which is fine, until it returns on sale - I'll DM for us and he can use free client too.

What happened to the sale? I thought it was running through the 29th?

Blog Entries
    It ran until the 29th. It is still up on Steam for a few more hours since their sales don't end or start until 10 am Pacific.

There is typically a second holiday sale each year if you missed it this time around and are not in a hurry to pick up the items.

Disappointing, but I suppose I can wait.

Blog Entries
    I need the next holiday sale to come and a special someone to forget he already bought me an Xmas gift. Hehehe
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

Thread Information