STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Black Friday Sales Starting Now, Another Giveaway and Nominations for Steam Awards

BLACK FRIDAY SALES
    If you haven't already spotted it, the Black Friday Sale began early this morning on our website and just now launched over on Steam. There are some great deals to be had with a very large chunk of the catalog on sale for 25% off, some items up to 50% off and bundles that can get you 45% or 50% off if you Complete the Set. The sale runs through November 29th.

GIVEAWAY
    Enter to win this sweepstakes and you can pick anything from our store for your winnings. If you already own everything you want, you can even choose something recently purchased and your "win" will be a full refund for that item. Purchasing won't increase your odds of winning.
    You can enter from the Facebook page and visiting Giveaway or from here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/BlackFriday2016.php

STEAM Award Nominations
    Steam is hosting nominations for your favorite games and in a number of different categories. Let us know what categories you think might apply to FG and if we are award worthy.
    https://store.steampowered.com/SteamAwardNominations/

Blog Entries
    What category should we vote for FG in...?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    What category should we vote for FG in...?
    That is up to you guys to pick. The Test of Time award seems like it would be my choice.

Blog Entries
    You need to go to the main product page - https://store.steampowered.com/app/2..._7_7_151_150_1 and then you can vote for Fantasy Grounds

Blog Entries
    There is also a Nominate this Game option on the Fantasy Grounds store page here:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/252690

I chose "Game within a game", because I thought of all the limitless possibilities of games you can play within the software. Though I could change my FG vote to something else needed if the community is picking something else.

Blog Entries
    I'd rather have a live DM than a predetermined rail road. Hope you guys get some good votes.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

oooo cool, heading over for the nom stuff!

I thought about it and selected "Game within a Game" - I agree it would be perfect for "The Test of Time" ... but, I'd like them to win or at least be in top 3... I fear "Test of Time" will be won by a Half-Life, Portal, Baldur's Gate, etc - a really old PC game still played today.

I think we can beat Game within Game competition for sure (if enough people actually pay attn to this and consider voting!)

Blog Entries
    Voted
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information