FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    I know you don't need the Investigators Handbook, but it's a very nice book for the investigators But I'll be fine with the core ruleset to start with. Just looking forward to the release

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjelsyk View Post
    I know you don't need the Investigators Handbook, but it's a very nice book for the investigators But I'll be fine with the core ruleset to start with. Just looking forward to the release
    Yeah I was responding to a couple of different posters there.
    The first release will be the Core Rulebook (which does also cover Character Creation), the FG Ruleset, Drag and Drop Occupations/Weapons/Spells, all the ugly things that hide in the shadows and two adventures.
    The Investigators Handbook will follow a little later and yes its optional and yes Ive heard several people rave about how much they love that volume.

Sounds good, it's not crucial with the Investigators Handbook (We've done fine in 6E without it in FG), but it's definitely one that will be bought asap after it gets released on FG

But most important is the core ruleset, and it pleases me to know that it's not that far off any more. Thanks to all of you guys involved in converting the books to a FG ruleset.

Rats, because it's the Investigators guide that has the plethora of Occupations.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    Rats, because it's the Investigators guide that has the plethora of Occupations.
    Tis true...
    It wont be too far away...

Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    When this is released, will we need things like modules to run premade adventures, or is there adventure generator-like aspects to the game that allow you to make stories easily?
    I've only ever played CoC once when I was like 11, and haven't touched it since. Despite having the 6e stuff on FG aswell heh
    I run pre-made adventures as well as ones made by me. For example, we recently finished The Curse of Nineveh campaign which is just a PDF file. Now we started with Achtung! Cthulhu, which is again PDFs only. You can buy all of them as dead tree books if you want, though.

You have to enter the NPCs and take screenshots of images and maps yourself, but it's not any harder than doing it on pen and paper - I'd say it's easier as soon as you get the hang of the admittedly obtuse UI of FG.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to Have HOTOE as an official campaign module?
    Borusa32

Horror on the Orient Express? I've never played it, but I know it's impressive.

Italian Alliance è la Community Italiana dedicata ai Giochi di Ruolo ed alle Simulazioni! Con un server ufficiale con TeamSpeak installato ed un Forum con centinaia di Discussioni interessanti! Che aspetti? Iscriviti anche tu e vieni a conoscere i tuoi nuovi amici!

Quote Originally Posted by borusa32 View Post
    Wouldn't it be wonderful to Have HOTOE as an official campaign module?
    It's in the pipeline...

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    I just finished putting them all in! The Investigator's Handbook is well under way...

Thread Information