DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Definitive Update on Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition

Hello, since we are near the release of Call of Cthulhu 7th edition for Fantasy Grounds, I had the idea to open a new thread about the imminent ruleset.

What about using this new thread to tell us in advance all news about this? It should be very near, since I presume, SmiteWorks will not lose the opportunity to sell Call of Cthulhu 7th to the impressive audience of customers during the Christmas period.

So, will it be a Christmas gift for all of us? (I mean a special release with a Christmas discount?) or it will be released in few weeks?

Please Damned and Ianmward if you have anything more to say, let's use this thread. And of course, give us news

Italian Alliance è la Community Italiana dedicata ai Giochi di Ruolo ed alle Simulazioni! Con un server ufficiale con TeamSpeak installato ed un Forum con centinaia di Discussioni interessanti! Che aspetti? Iscriviti anche tu e vieni a conoscere i tuoi nuovi amici!

it will hapen when the Stars are right

And it's a... prime time, maybe the stars were riiiight...
    ...I had a... premonition, it's gonna be my turn toniiiight
    Last edited by Vanethian; November 23rd, 2016 at 14:21.

Italian Alliance è la Community Italiana dedicata ai Giochi di Ruolo ed alle Simulazioni! Con un server ufficiale con TeamSpeak installato ed un Forum con centinaia di Discussioni interessanti! Che aspetti? Iscriviti anche tu e vieni a conoscere i tuoi nuovi amici!

Ok, I had confirmation that the 7th will be released in December... means probably just 2 weeks more of waiting. I think all of you can get a champagne bottle and celebrate the moment! Also, begin to save money to get the release and all the compatible modules (or the new modules that will be released).

I think the best way to let Smiteworks know of our dedication is a huge order when CoC 7th will be released. So be prepared

I hope that information is correct. Really looking forward to the 7E, and I feel a lot of the 7E features will be nice to implement into the currently running MoN game. Both the core ruleset and the Investigator's Handbook would be a welcome addition to FG.

Blog Entries
    The Investigators Handbook is still in development but wont be too far behind. The bulk of the complex coding is done in the Ruleset which is very close now....

Well, the ruleset with the Keeper Rulebook is enough to start playing. At the moment I've got 2 weekly sessions, D&D and Savage Worlds. Adding Call of Cthulhu 7th means we are playing the best of the best. We can't ask more. No need for more games. But who knows the future?

Blog Entries
    You do not need the Investigators Guide to play Call of Cthulhu 7e.
    There is a wealth of additional information in the Investigators Guide but all the core stuff is there in the main book for you to play.

When this is released, will we need things like modules to run premade adventures, or is there adventure generator-like aspects to the game that allow you to make stories easily?
    I've only ever played CoC once when I was like 11, and haven't touched it since. Despite having the 6e stuff on FG aswell heh

Blog Entries
    You can create your own stories as with any RPG.
    It does include 2 pre-made stories/adventures.
    There are quite a few compatible adventures in the store also.

Thread Information