STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Please check the permissions on this folder:
    C:\Users\jason\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds
    Make sure Jason has Full Permissions or at least Read/Write/Modify.
    Apply to all Files and Folders.
    Uncheck Read Only and apply to all files and folders.
    it worked.... didn't crash but gave me all the script errors again. The folder is and was shared with jason
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Runtime Error: Unable to save file (images/DruidSymbol.jpg) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (images/Paladin.jpg) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (images/Ranger.jpg) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (images/MonkStuff.jpg) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (images/RangerOwl.jpg) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (images/Rogue.jpg) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (images/Dagger.jpg) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (images/SorcerorLamp.jpg) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (images/Sorcerer2.jpg) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.

etc.....

Runtime Error: Unable to save file (images/Linebreak.jpg) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (images/Linebreak.jpg) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (images/Part2-1.jpg) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (images/Part2.jpg) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.
    Runtime Error: Unable to save file (images/Persuasion.jpg) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.
    Runtime Error: Exception: bad allocation

Runtime Error: Unable to save file (campaign/images/Oyaviggaton.PNG) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.

Runtime Error: Unable to save file (campaign/images/Oyaviggaton.PNG) to cache. Please restart Fantasy Grounds and reset cache on launch screen before rejoining game.

keeps happening... and crashed now..
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Can you try running the player version as Adminstrator (right click option on shortcut launch) to see if you get same issue?
    Have you been clearing the cache between each attempt (nuke button on Join Game screen in launcher) on the player side?
    Which modules do you have open on the player side?

Regards,
    JPG

i have been nuking on each attempt. I'll try running as admin
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Moon Wizrd no good... same problem

Damned... I'll try it
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Whta happens on a blank/test campaign please?
    So far so good. I don't have the pc's anymore though. They were server group pc's. I'll make them off the player pc or can I still have the pc's made by me the DM? Also should I copy my images to the new campaign?
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Blog Entries
    Patou - Im running off to a meeting. When is your game? Tonight or tomorrow? I may able to login with you remotely and help you if you are around between 8 and 11 hours from now. PM me your Email address if you want to do this? In the meantime.

The reference manual on my PHB is working good so far on the player laptop
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

it's 9:15 pm here. I should be at home for 6pm tomorrow. my players show up ... beer and chat and we start at 7pm. I'll pm you my email. we'll go from there. Thanks by the way guys...
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Thread Information