FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... Last

Release v3.2.1 is live

Fantasy Grounds v3.2.1 is now available via the FG updater or via the FG installer on the Downloads page.

This release is primarily bug fixes and minor features. It you want the details, a comprehensive list of patch notes is available here.

Here is a link to the video walkthrough for newcomers to v3.2.x:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhYLoo1uoc

Cheers,
    JPG

*** REMEMBER TO CHECK EXTENSION COMPATIBILITY! ***

Some extensions will need to be updated.

If you have any issues, see this thread for guidelines on things to check and what to do: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ipt-errors-etc
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 15th, 2016 at 23:56.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

[PFRPG/3.5E] Skill rolls for untrained skills that are Trained Only were not being marked. Fixed.
    [PFRPG/3.5E] Party skill rolls were not getting the PC skill values. Fixed.
    Any skill that is trained-only still doesn't add PC skill value when rolled for the entire party. Skills that do not check for UNTRAINED work normally. Individual rolls from the PS for trained-only skills apply modifier.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

[CoreRPG+] Minimum size of image window reduced.
    I'm not seeing a difference. Both fields are still side-by-side and my image of a sword still goes half off the screen no matter what. What exactly was changed here?

Have you tried reducing the horizontal size of the window?
    Image size is remembered between sessions, so previously opened windows will remember the larger size from the previous session.

JPG

Just pushed hot fix for trained only party skill rolls not applying skill modifier.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Have you tried reducing the horizontal size of the window?
    Image size is remembered between sessions, so previously opened windows will remember the larger size from the previous session.
    I use the radial menu option to resize to original size. I assume this would grab the file's width.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed hot fix for trained only party skill rolls not applying skill modifier.

JPG
    Much obliged.

At least in the 3.5/PF ruleset, when editing a new spell if you leave adjacent fields empty and then lock the spell making it read-only, all the of the field labels get scrunched up together instead of being hidden along with their associated control.

Thread Information