DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last

Thread: Map Tiles

Hello everyone, I've been doing some video streaming of late and I just made a video about building adventure maps in Fantasy Grounds Unity with the recently converted Cult of Ohzv map cards. The cards were converted into an art asset module for Fantasy Grounds Unity. Let me know what you think...
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Hello folks, I have just wrapped up a new Sample Pack of map tiles that you can download and try out. I also made a small video stream about the Art Asset Module I created for the pack so it can be used in Fantasy Grounds Unity. There is also another video stream showing how the map tiles can be used in Adobe Photoshop, or other graphics editing programs (use GIMP if your on a budget).

Hello everyone, I have been doing a little more streaming on Twitch of late and I have made a video of the new Art Asset Module I have made from my Cave Map Tiles package.

Check out the video and let me know what you think...

Hello everyone, I have been making some more map tiles again! This time it is a scratched steel bunker theme set of map tiles.

Hello everyone, it is Tailz here once again with an update. For those of you who like to use ready-made art assets to quickly stamp down dungeons, I have just converted my Ancient Martian Lair Map Cards into an art asset module for use inside Fantasy Grounds Unity. The pack was originally designed to be a set of Poker Style playing cards (which you can get from DriveThruCards.com) which you could use on the tabletop, but this conversion of the pack now means you can use those cards into Fantasy Grounds Unity.

Currently, the Art Asset Module is only available to my Patreon supporters.

Hello everyone, it is Tailz here again with another set of map tiles. This time I have been building more science fiction map tiles. This new set has just been published to DriveThruRPG in it's Raw Image Files Art Assets Edition. I'll convert it into a form for Fantasy Grounds Unity over the next week or so. Here are some sample mini-maps I made with the art assets.

Blog Entries
    Nice
    Please make sure to let us know when their are available for FG. I'll pick them up!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Nice
    Please make sure to let us know when their are available for FG. I'll pick them up!
    At the moment some are available only to my Patreon Supporters, but I am trying to get them ready to add to the Forge. RL just keeps getting in the way and swallowing up my production time...

But once I manage to get on top of the conversions, I'll let people outside of Patreon know.

Hello everyone, I have just converted the Sci-fi Map Tiles II pack into a Fantasy Grounds Unity Art Assets Module that you can use with the Map Building toolset inside Fantasy Grounds. Normally these modules are only available to my Patreon supporters, but I am starting to port the modules over to Fantasy grounds Forge where you can find this package now!

I have also made a little YouTube video tutorial displaying how you can use the Sci-fi Map Tiles II package inside Fantasy Grounds.

Don't forget to keep an eye out for more packs in the Forge from me!
    Last edited by Tailz Silver Paws; August 21st, 2021 at 06:59.

Working on a new set of map tiles, Catacombs Map Tiles. If you are keen to know more about the set that is in development, wander over to my Patreon stream to see what is going on.

Thread Information