DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Advanced Wildshape

Moderator. Note please don't use this extension at this time. There are reports that it is breaking campaigns badly. The author isn't available to fix the issue; so until they are please don't use it.

Introducing "Advanced Wildshape," the ultimate extension for taking your FGU transformations to the next level! This cutting-edge tool revolutionizes the Wild Shape and Polymorph experience, combining automation with customization for an unparalleled gaming adventure.

Key Features:

Effortless Transformation: Say goodbye to manual adjustments. With Advanced Wildshape, transforming into beasts or creatures is as simple as selecting your choice from a dropdown menu. Watch your character seamlessly shift into their new form, complete with updated stats and abilities.

GM-Approved Filters: Your Game Master has the flexibility to control information visibility. The GM can decide if players see creature data prior to transforming. Preserve the excitement and mystery, or reveal all the intricacies—it's in the hands of the GM.

Dynamic Quick Reference: Access all pertinent information at a glance! Advanced Wildshape features a dynamic side panel that displays comprehensive details for Wild Shape and Polymorph transformations. No need to pause the action – keep the game flowing smoothly. So long as the GM permits.

Shapechange Token Mastery: For characters harnessing the potent Shapechange ability, Advanced Wildshape offers a unique token replacement feature. Witness a true metamorphosis as your character's appearance on FGU seamlessly shifts to match their new form.

Intuitive Interface: Enjoy a streamlined and intuitive interface designed to enhance your tabletop experience. The extension's dropdown menus, filters, and reference panels are crafted for simplicity, ensuring a delightful experience for both players and GMs.

Shapechange your experience with "Advanced Wildshape" – where transformations are not just advanced, but an adventure in themselves. Unleash the power of your imagination and transform your gaming sessions today!

Extension
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; February 8th, 2024 at 21:44.
    FG License: Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: -5 EST/EDT

Seems cool so far, looking forward to seeing more work on it.

All reported bugs have been addressed and the forge has been updated.

Working on the first actual update now.

I've gotten a lot of messages about the extension not working. Currently, this is a player-side extension meaning that if the GM tries to select the form, the stats will not display. This also goes for working the button for Process/Revert. The reason for this is because it uses the players current identity to track which sheet to display the information to, and which to apply displayed changes to.

Once I figure out how to allow the GM access to these features it will be updated for such immediately.

Side Note: Some of you may or may not have noticed, the extension displays character data for all selections if the GM has not enabled NPC stat sharing in the Options Menu. The changes do still apply as they should in this instance.
    Last edited by MyGivinOpinion; November 19th, 2023 at 20:34.

NOTICE

GM now has the ability to select forms as well as the ability to process and revert the change.

No more than one character sheet should be open when doing this as I cannot guarantee a proper application of the change to the correct sheet if more than one is open.
    Last edited by MyGivinOpinion; November 19th, 2023 at 20:41.

First Update is out!

Now there are entries generated for each power or non-weapon attack a creature has when changed into them.

Bought and installed this, broke my game. No players could access their characters. Had to unload it to go back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Chrono View Post
    Bought and installed this, broke my game. No players could access their characters. Had to unload it to go back to normal.
    Could you please provide more information? Like a list of extensions in use? I think there might be a conflict because I cannot recreate the issue you are experiencing with just advanced wildshape loaded or any of the extensions I have loaded as well. Took a while to test them all one by one.
    Last edited by MyGivinOpinion; November 28th, 2023 at 13:36.

I am getting the same issue. The console log is attached.

The only extension I have running the this one. The log file shows the modules loaded.

On initial connectivity by the client, the characters are visible in the character window but none are selectable. If you close this and then re-open the character window, it is completely empty.

I am going to see if any of the modules are affecting it. Will provide an update when I have done this.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Update to my last post. The character selected by the client becomes available after about 3 minutes. as does the full list of characters in the character window. The initial startup seems to be really slow.

Also, after the first shape change (either option), when cycling through to a different option (wildshape to polymorph, etc) takes about 10 seconds.

Another thing I have noticed is that the natural weapon attacks are not being listed in the weapons section of the Actions tab, contrary to what is shown in the description on the Forge.

Fianlly, can you tell me where it is getting the list of creatures to select from?

Thread Information