DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Exclamation Cthulhu-BR (Version 1.0) & Core RPG-BR (Version 1.0)

Extensions responsible for the translation of the ruleset Call of Cthulhu (only he) and Core RPG (works on all other rulesets).
    It is worth remembering that I did not translate the graphic part in any of the two extensions.

It's me who just have to thank ... thank everyone who answers my questions, helping with my crazy questions .... so I just have to say thank you
    Trenloe. Damned for helping an enthusiast program for Fantasy Grounds even though I have no knowledge, just patience.

What did you create here? What is it?

From what i understand he translated the text part of the above rulesets to Portugese...

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

I made two extensions that translate the text of the Call of Cthulhu and CoreRPG into Brazilian Portuguese, I just did not make changes to the texts present in the graphical part of the rulesets.

Here the files updated.

Thank you so much
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

I took advantage of an improvement created by Lobo and implemented in my translation of Call of Cthulhu 6E where the rolls exhibit if they obtained success, failure, critical hit, critical failure.

Thread Information