Starfinder Playlist

2 new Caverns maps- Grid & Gridless Versions

Here are 2 caverns maps that I hope you enjoy. I created them with the hope that they could be used for a more broad range of use than the last map I posted (the Altar of Despair). You can certainly use these along with that one as well and the story could be that the area gets cleansed or corrupted depending on which you present first.

The Winding Caverns Part 1

Gridless

5440x6800 - 3.37mb
    Attachment 16260

3200x4000 - 1.25mb
    Attachment 16261

The Winding Caverns Part 2

Gridless

5440x6800 - 3.39mb
    Attachment 16264

3200x4000 - 1.18mb
    Attachment 16265

Enjoy!

Here are the Grid versions:

The Winding Caverns Part 1

Grid Versions

5440x6800 - 3.58mb
    Attachment 16266

3200x4000 - 1.32mb
    Attachment 16267

The Winding Caverns Part 2

Grid Versions

5440x6800 - 3.54mb
    Attachment 16268

3200x4000 - 1.30mb
    Attachment 16269

Nice work, thanks for sharing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Thanks, but I'm not changing the adventure I'm making now! *G*

err, well, maybe...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Thanks, but I'm not changing the adventure I'm making now! *G*

err, well, maybe...
    Hehe, sorry.

I have a question for the community...

If I were to provide soundscapes/music for the maps, where would I post them? With the maps themselves (best guess)?

What about a place to provide more general audio stuff like sound effects for spells, ambient stuff or music? I don't see a place for that on the forums. Maybe there should be an additional heading in the armory as I would love to provide some things like that for everyone to use. For now, I just want to know where I should post those types of things so they don't just get overlooked as they are no small endeavor to create.

Put them in the armory for now. If there's a need for a separate sound sub-forum it will be added later.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by ahodges View Post
    If I were to provide soundscapes/music for the maps...
    Oh, I forgot to say - that's a very cool idea and would be great to have some shared soundscapes.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Hey Aubrey, if you're doing sounds, I can do two versions of the adventure, one with and one without. That would be extra cool, imo Let me know what you think etc.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Hey Aubrey, if you're doing sounds, I can do two versions of the adventure, one with and one without. That would be extra cool, imo Let me know what you think etc.
    I think it would be very fun to do. I will PM you with contact details so that we can work this out in greater detail. This could end up being very cool and unique indeed.

Thread Information