DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Yup, it does work for FGU. I've been using it for a little while now. Cheers
    Never make fun of a person before walking a mile in their shoes... that way, when you do make fun of them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

With today's update the Core Sidebar for 5e extension seems to not be working. I have no console errors, but no sidebar. If this is no longer being supported by the writer, I'll have to look into it, I really liked this extension.

Yup. I just checked and can confirm what pico above has found as well. The sidebar buttons are still functional, just digressing to their default images. So not a game breaker but I do very much prefer the look of the Core Sidebar ones.
    Since this update just happened today, give the Core Sidebar dev(s) some time to examine the code and come up with a fix. I'm sure they'll have one as soon as they get time.
    This is not the only mod/ ext I see not working so far. Death Indicator mod is not working as well at first glance. I'll post an announcement on their thread as well just to let them know assuming someone hasn't done that already.
    Never make fun of a person before walking a mile in their shoes... that way, when you do make fun of them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

All rulesets based on CoreRPG have been deliberately moved to textual buttons; to more easily support ruleset creation, theming, adding new record types, and more. While the visual buttons looked nice, they created a lot of overhead for development of new content.

Most likely, this extension will either have to be rewritten to do a whole lot more; or it may need to be retired.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    All rulesets based on CoreRPG have been deliberately moved to textual buttons; to more easily support ruleset creation, theming, adding new record types, and more. While the visual buttons looked nice, they created a lot of overhead for development of new content.

Most likely, this extension will either have to be rewritten to do a whole lot more; or it may need to be retired.

Regards,
    JPG
    Yes, I’m afraid as far as I’m concerned it’ll have to be retired as I’m not actively gaming at the moment. I’m glad so many of you liked the extension and got use out of it though. It was pretty cool seeing them pop up in various FG YouTube videos!

I’ve had a look and I can’t find the original .psd files so I can’t even pass those on I’m afraid (though what use they’d be now with the change to the base coding of the buttons I don’t know).

Thanks for all the kind words over the years and sorry if I didn’t catch all the requests - the notifications to the thread were a bit hit and miss!

Stay safe.

"You're gonna need a bigger boat"

Rest is peace CoreSideButtons and Thanks ChazC for all the good times
    WELCOME TO THE EXPEDITION TO SLEEPER ISLAND
    Sleeper Island is a 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons community set on the unexplored continent.

Players of all different levels of experience, age, and nationality are welcome. Experience in Fantasy Grounds or Play by Post are helpful, but not necessary.

Join missions with new and familiar faces to uncover the mysteries still unfound in the perilous wilderness of Sleeper Island!
    https://sleeperisland.eu

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    All rulesets based on CoreRPG have been deliberately moved to textual buttons; to more easily support ruleset creation, theming, adding new record types
    Regards,
    JPG
    When I've built themes, Sidebar buttons always took longer than the rest of the project combined. While pretty, they were a headache and I heard players complain they took too much space as well (Coming from Pathfinder 1e).
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

It was a good extension. Thanks ChazC.

Well it was great while it lasted. Thanks ChazC. Your creation was my favorite aesthetic upgrades.

I'm glad the sidebar buttons went text-based. Saves a lot of screen real-estate. But while they were large icons, this was one of my favorite extensions. Thank you for effort in creating it.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Thread Information