5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCon-One View Post
    Any chance one of you guys could give it a shot and repost the .ext encoded with zip instead of rar.
    This version works fine for me.
    Hope this helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by schreibrephorm View Post
    Hope this helps.
    YES! It did work for me.
    Much thanks schreibrephorm. I'd just about given up trying to get it to work. Still not sure what was going on on my end.
    Never make fun of a person before walking a mile in their shoes... that way, when you do make fun of them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by schreibrephorm View Post
    Hope this helps.
    Thanks. I was running into the same problem. The most current version wasn't even showing up in the list to select. Not sure what's going on there.

I tried to install this .ext file but it does not appear to be working. Lord Entrails feels that it is not working properly and for me to post this report on the extensions thread. Here is a screen shot showing what I installed and where....thanks!

IMG_3712.JPG

Blog Entries
    Zachaeus said the file would not unzip for him. Can others verify the extension is working for them?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

While this is not a fix, it may help others with troubleshooting your issue.

Open your CoreButtonsFor5e.ext file with Notepad (or better yet, Notepad++) and look at the first few characters.
    -If it starts with "RAR!..." the .ext file was created using RAR compression. This is the problem the tripped me up and FG Classic wouldn't even recognize the file in the extensions directory.
    -If it starts with "PK..." it was created using a ZIP compression. This is what you're looking for.

The one on the first page of this forum wasn't working for me because it was a RAR compressed but schreibrephorm above posted one for me that was ZIP compressed and it work for me.
    Not sure why exactly but try the one schreibrephorm posted and let us know if that worked for you too.
    Never make fun of a person before walking a mile in their shoes... that way, when you do make fun of them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by RedCon-One View Post
    While this is not a fix, it may help others with troubleshooting your issue.

Open your CoreButtonsFor5e.ext file with Notepad (or better yet, Notepad++) and look at the first few characters.
    -If it starts with "RAR!..." the .ext file was created using RAR compression. This is the problem the tripped me up and FG Classic wouldn't even recognize the file in the extensions directory.
    -If it starts with "PK..." it was created using a ZIP compression. This is what you're looking for.

The one on the first page of this forum wasn't working for me because it was a RAR compressed but schreibrephorm above posted one for me that was ZIP compressed and it work for me.
    Not sure why exactly but try the one schreibrephorm posted and let us know if that worked for you too.

That one worked!!! Thanks!

Sorry guys - for some reason I haven’t been getting email notifications for additions to this thread and as I’m not playing anything at the moment I haven’t been back to the forums.

I’ll have a look at some of the requests for the extra buttons and see what’s going on with the .rar and post an update at some point in the near future all being well.

"You're gonna need a bigger boat"

Does this extension work with FGU also?

Quote Originally Posted by Houndy View Post
    Hi ChazC, I noticed that the party button might also be new for FGU, sorry I didnt spot it before:

Also, I use another extension called AudioOverseer and was hoping to get that button updated also! I have little to no experience in photoshop but if you send me the template, I could try give it a go.

Thank you!
    Hey Houndy, I also use Audio Overseer. Were you or someone else ever able to create a stylized version of that button like these ones? I know we can't make them match every extension, but these buttons look so good I can't help but ask.

Thread Information