5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Stollesson map modules

Hello!

I have been making RPG maps for a long time now. After coming in contact with Shockbolt and his awesome map tiles at https://www.rpgartkits.com I started thinking of publishing maps on the FG-store.

So now there is map modules created with only shockbolts map tiles and a little help from Gimp. You can find them in the FG-store.

To give you a feeling of what they will look like, here is a small map module as an example.

/Stolleson
    "Baseball isn't just a game, it's a metaphor for life. We dress alike, we follow the rules, we run in circles, there are winners and losers, and suddenly it,s over." Bizarro

Here are links to the published map-modules in the store.

Last edited by Stollesson; February 21st, 2020 at 11:01.
    "Baseball isn't just a game, it's a metaphor for life. We dress alike, we follow the rules, we run in circles, there are winners and losers, and suddenly it,s over." Bizarro

I'm really excited to see maps and art created using my kits, thumbs up!
    Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

Quote Originally Posted by Stollesson View Post
    To give you a feeling of what they will look like, here is a small map module as an example.
    /Stolleson
    Nice work! One thing I would like to mention is that some people prefer to have a non-grid version of maps. FG has its own grid feature that is internal to the software.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    One thing I would like to mention is that some people prefer to have a non-grid version of maps. FG has its own grid feature that is internal to the software.
    Is that a grid or is it square flagstones? The squares are only on the castle floors, so I'm not sure if it's a grid or just square flagstones?

Nice work Stollesson. It would be nice if a scale was put on the map. quite a few FG developers put a square representing 5 feet somewhere in a corner (not the bottom right corner) so that the FG grid can be aligned at the right size. Like in the example here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post206540
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Seycyrus: That is just square flagstones, there are no grids on the maps.

Trenloe: On all maps there are is a white marble square with a token on it. The marble square are the 5 feet grid reference, I also put a token on it as scale reference.

Attachment 16249

Quote Originally Posted by Stollesson View Post
    Trenloe: On all maps there are is a white marble square with a token on it. The marble square are the 5 feet grid reference, I also put a token on it as scale reference.
    Oh sorry, I primarily looked at the first couple of maps (e.g. the overview) and didn't see anything there. Then the two that have this square have them in different places and I didn't spot them. That's cool - thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Next map pack has now hit the store.
    This one is featuring a small island with a temple and lots of tombs.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...d=IPFGANYIODMP

This can be a burial area for the local nobles, a secret monk order, a magical guild or something horrifying only a dungeon master can come up with.

And a new map have hit the store.
    This time it is a Magicians Tower, a tower with five floors and a catacomb level.
    Some of the floors have tow different versions neutral or evil.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...id=IPFGANYRTMT

Love seeing these maps!

You know, after so many years creating these art kits, I only recently made my first set of maps, using the artwork and some post-work done in photoshop. Started off by making a ruin building with a tiny cellar, and with plans to
    to make a few more :-)
    Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

Thread Information