5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    From updating modules I made prior to 3.2, the group name comes from the tab name that was created in the original. It looks like the current model supports around 26 characters for display of the group name.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The category/group field has no specific limit. However, the display is limited to about 26 characters; otherwise, the list would either become very wide (if expanded to fit length) or very long (if wrapped to multiple lines). The thought process is that if you were looking to filter by group, you would use the group drop-down to select the group first. One alternative I was considering was a tooltip for the category to show the full text, in those cases where it is longer than 26 characters.

For the edit mode, that is only relevant for module data, and will always be displayed for module data. It will never be displayed for campaign data, because any edits are actually editing the main campaign data.

Regards,
    JPG

Updates

• [5E] Automatic handling of double proficiency bonus for Cleric - Knowledge Domain - Blessings of Knowledge.
    • [5E] Script error when adding a class to a PC. Fixed.

JPG

Updates

• [SW] Science Fiction Companion cyberware and modifications moved to master campaign list display style.

Regards,
    JPG

It appears the drag exp functionality is not working. I put 50 in the chat window and dragged it onto the xp box on the party sheet/XP tab and nothing happens.
    5e Ruleset and no extensions installed.

Attachment 16211

Blog Entries
    Try making a quest award and dragging the 50 from there. That's how this was working when it was an extension.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

adonndel, the drag must be a number. Typing into chat and moving that number over is a string of text. I use this function as JohnD mentioned above. In the quest award area of the party sheet, set up a placeholder for individual awards. The numbers you drag from there do add correctly to the PC sheets. You can type into the modifier field and drag from there also, and lastly a die result is also a number and can be dragged to the party sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• [SW] Science Fiction Companion cyberware and modifications moved to master campaign list display style.

Regards,
    JPG
    Sci Fi themes will need to add a button. If the Sci FI Companion is not enabled you don't have the Cyberwear button in the Masterlist and get a "windowclass" error if you try to open cyberwear of vehicle/starship/walker mods.
    Ultimate License Holder

It's nice to see that Effects and Modifiers are now exportables. I wonder if Languages could be made exportable as well?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Moon_Wizard,

Science Fiction Companion extension's Cyberware and Modifications record information have bad data:

• Cyberware's aDataMap should be { "cyberware", "reference.cyberware" }
    • Cyberware should have bHidden = true
    • Modification's aDataMap should be { "modifications", "reference.modifications" }
    • button_modification_list template should open modifications with "modifications" datasource
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information