5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Id like to report that this:

[DEV] Added functions to DesktopManager script to allow stack and dock icon sizes and spacing to be adjusted.

is a success in my opinion!

Blog Entries
    Moon, I know you've said you expect this to be a short/quick/soon release. But are you thinking days, weeks or months until you go live with this?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

We're hoping to push next week, if possible.

This is mainly to smooth any issues arising from v3.2.0 and Volo's launch.

JPG

Dulux-oz,

Hey Moon, how many of the great new features now available in the 5e ruleset will be (or even are) available in other Rulesets, like 3e, 4E, SW, etc?
    For most features we create that are game-system agnostic, we try to apply capabilities to all the CoreRPG derived rulesets. For game system specific features, they have to be reviewed on a case by case basis, though I do try to propagate changes into other rulesets I manage where it makes sense. For character building options, these will most likely be limited to 5E for the most part, due to the amount of work necessary for even the small amount we've done.

Regards,
    JPG

Any plans to address this logic error in the design of how players interaction with tokens. (At the very least, can you allow the GM to turn off tool tips on the tokens in the token box.)
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

It won't be in v3.2.1, since it is a much more involved client change. I'll add it to the list to investigate for after that.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    We're hoping to push next week, if possible.

This is mainly to smooth any issues arising from v3.2.0 and Volo's launch.

JPG
    Thank you! Understand it is a rough estimate and may change without notice.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Updates

• Reinstated ability to drag chat entries back onto chat window.
    • [CoreRPG+] Added Clear button to export window.
    • [5E] Add ability score increase selection dialog to half-elf race drop.
    • [CoreRPG+] Generate button on story templates removed on player screens, since they are not allowed to generate story records.
    • [CnC] Removed extraneous Show on Mini Sheet column in PC inventory.
    • [DEV] Added functions to DesktopManager script to allow minimum dock icon scaling to be adjusted.

JPG

Updates

• [SW] Random encounter records not generating encounters correctly. Fixed.
    • [SW] Script error when making ranged attacks onto combat tracker entry without tokens being on a map. Fixed.

JPG

I have not found any indication that the following has been mentioned, or whether it would even be considered to be a problem :-). But, here it is:

In a v3.2.0 PFRPG Story window, there must be an assumed maximum Group (?) name length. Here is an example of what I'm talking about:

There is no way to get to the right side of the "Rise of the Runelords Chapter 2: The Skinsaw Murders" to check the edit status, without changing the Group view by clicking on "Rise of the Runelords Chapt.."

I assume that this means that there is no functionality that is unavailable (by, as I mentioned, changing the Group view).

By the way, how is that Group name arrived at, if it isn't drawn from a Module?

Anyway, like I implied, this is almost surely of low importance; but I wanted to mention it, in case no one had seen this and it was not, in fact, the desired behavior.

Thanks,

- s.west

Thread Information