5E Character Create Playlist
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Also, we're planning to push this patch early next week, unless anything comes up to delay it. So, please give it a run-through.

If it slips, it will slip for a week, since I will be out of town next weekend.

Thanks,
    JPG

Ok, last night I ran my campaign with the 3.2.1 test version. I used the 5e rule set with no extensions.
    The setup, I have a laptop that hosts the ultimate license, and I have a 42" monitor hooked up to my second computer that has the free version of FG installed.
    Things seemed to work beautifully except for when would draw an arrow pointer.
    It would show up on my screen, but not always show up on the players system. All the other pointers seem to be working fine.
    The weird thing is they can always see the arrow tip, but inconsistently see the line. If I added more arrow pointers some of them would be visible some not. Resizing the line some times made the line visible to the players.

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    #8 this thread mentioning about new default languages for 5E in ver. 3.2.1

Updates

[5E] Parsing of skills proficiencies on class feature and race trait drops.
    [5E] Parsing of special movement modes on race trait drops.
    [5E] Added elemental languages to the default languages list. (Aquan, Auran, Ignan, Terran)

but I can't find them

I was try it with or without 5E Wizards Theme, with Forgoten realms (FR), with Wizards fonts or simply without them, but still without changes on previous version 3.2.0.
    Only Tenians Language Chat extension offers different pack of languages. I have no extensions enabled by all tests.

Attachment 16331
    Attachment 16332
    Attachment 16333

adonndel,
    I doubt if this is specific to v3.2.1, but it would still be good to investigate for future patches.
    * If you exit and reload the campaign, do you still see the same missing arrows, or do they all appear, or are they different?
    * Do you see the same behavior if you run a second instance on your GM machine connected to "localhost"?

MarianDz
    The languages are only loaded the first time that a new campaign is loaded, in order to prevent the code from re-adding languages you might have deliberately removed. So, these will only appear in new campaigns.

You can add them to your current campaign:
    * Aquan uses Elven font
    * Auran uses Draconic font
    * Ignan uses Draconic font
    * Terran uses Dwarven font

Regards,
    JPG

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    Thank you Moon Wizard for answer on my question.

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] When dragging a PC from the Character Selection window who doesn't have a portrait, the PC name will be used instead.
    • [CoreRPG+] Effect application error when attempting to drag effect from campaign effect window or combat tracker after typing in effect, but not changing text focus. Fixed.
    • [5E] Script error if party skill roll made when no PCs in party sheet. Fixed.
    • [5E] Elemental languages not getting added to new campaigns. Fixed.
    • [SW] Incorrect link to Fright table in SW Player's Guide Fear section. Fixed.

JPG

Going to move this one to live shortly.

JPG

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information