DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I see. It looked so recent, and the thread was so short, I thought it was still in the forming stages.

Thanks for letting me know.
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

Sorry all real life got in the way...I have moved several states, been unemployed and homeless...Life is just not starting to get better. My wife has a job and I will be working in the next few weeks....

Once I get settled and have stable income and can support my family for more than just week to week I will see about getting something going...
    Sell you my soul?...What makes you think I still own it!

Ultimate License Holder!

Wow, hope it's all good there. I figure since you are back here and planning some games, things actually have picked up. =)
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

Quote Originally Posted by Giddoen View Post
    Sorry all real life got in the way...I have moved several states, been unemployed and homeless...Life is just not starting to get better. My wife has a job and I will be working in the next few weeks....

Once I get settled and have stable income and can support my family for more than just week to week I will see about getting something going...
    I hope everything gets back on track soon. Best of luck. Once life gives you a chance to make that lemonade let us know. I would love to play a game with you.
    Be Well,
    Bryan

Thread Information