FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Mutants and Masterminds 3e

Just checking to see what the interest level is for a weekly game....I'm willing to GM if we can garner a few players....still learning FG but getting better.

PM me @[email protected] if interested.
    Sell you my soul?...What makes you think I still own it!

Ultimate License Holder!

Quote Originally Posted by Giddoen View Post
    Just checking to see what the interest level is for a weekly game....I'm willing to GM if we can garner a few players....still learning FG but getting better.

PM me @[email protected] if interested.

I actually just started a campaign but since you probably have more experience than me, can I ask a question? How to players target the NPCs in this ruleset? Can they? In 5E, they just shift click on the NPC's token on the map. That didn't seem to be working last night. I know this is off topic but I am hoping you can help.

Blog Entries
    chillybilly M&M is not a CoreRPG ruleset and it might not include targeting. Can y drag attacks onto the enemy token in the CT or on the map?

Yes, that's how we handled it last night. The strange thing is, as GM, I can target stuff with shift-click. The players couldn't. It's not the end of the world but if players can target, I wanted to be sure to tell them how to do it since that's what they are used to.

Try having them click on the combat tracker entry instead of the image on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakosDJ View Post
    Try having them click on the combat tracker entry instead of the image on the map.
    Thank you for the suggestion. It didn't work but my players do actually get an error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token.lua"]:137: setTarget: Invalid parameter 2

yeah that is how you can do it...or you can just have the acting player click on the target he wants to attack then roll the dice....that should work.
    Sell you my soul?...What makes you think I still own it!

Ultimate License Holder!

Is there still an interest in looking for players? I would be up for a weekly game, but mostly on weekends. Real life and such. I am experience in M&M 3e, but not so much with Fantasy Grounds app.
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

I'm not sure this game ever got off the ground.

Thread Information