Starfinder Playlist
    Blog Entries

Simple 5e Graphics Question About Frames

I have a simple (I think) graphics question. I have basically copied the 5e graphics for my DCC RPG ruleset - yeah, it would be much easier to just use the CoreRPG graphics, but too late for that.

The right border of my inside frame ("groupbox" or whatever that is) seems to bleed into the window border (see image attached), and I cannot figure out where this is defined. Since I am using the 5e files to define these, I must be overlooking something. The windows in the image are the same dimensions, and increasing the size of the window does not help - the frame moves with it.

Attachment 16127

I looked and the 5E ruleset doesn't change anything to do with the right edge. So, if the frame is the same, and the templates are the same, then they should probably be the same. I would review the code to see what templates you might be changing, especially any template that starts with "masterindex".

A few questions:

* Are you using these exact templates from 5E (windowtitlebar, anchor_reftitle, masterindex_anchor_bottom)?
    * Are you using these exact frame definitions from 5E (referencelist, groupbox, fieldlight, search)?

That's where I would start looking. Look at every template used in the "masterindex" window class, and make sure that the layout information and frame definitions are exactly the same.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information